Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, what do ya'll really think about modern black women style?

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Me personally I think it's wack, but I'm out of the dating pool and women largely do what they want to do so my (or most other men's) opinion doesn't really matter one way or the other. They are free to adopt whatever style they want. I just happen to think that black women are the most naturally beautiful women on the planet, so its confounding that they feel the need to do so much extra to themselves. Nowadays they are super extra with a lot of shit they do though. Maybe I'm an outlier though. So I want to know what the dudes on here think about some of the common things done nowadays.

1. Super long fake hair (down to the ass or even knees in some cases)
  2. Wild colored fake hair (e.g., white, blue, pink, etc...)
  3. Super long nails
  4. Super long eyelashes
  5. Circus style makeup
  6. Piercings embedded in skin (I don't know what to call these)
Which of these if any do you guys like? Which do you hate? Which don't matter one way or the other?

Me personally I think it's wack, but I'm out of the dating pool and women largely do what they want to do so my (or most other men's) opinion doesn't really matter one way or the other. They are free to adopt whatever style they want. I just happen to think that black women are the most naturally beautiful women on the planet, so its confounding that they feel the need to do so much extra to themselves. Nowadays they are super extra with a lot of shit they do though. Maybe I'm an outlier though. So I want to know what the dudes on here think about some of the common things done nowadays.

3. Super long nails
  4. Super long eyelashes
  5. Circus style makeup
Which of these if any do you guys like? Which do you hate? Which don't matter one way or the other?
Fam you just described hood booger fashion. Its been around forever and will always be for that demo. Nigga said modern like this just came out the blue haha.

Fam you just described hood booger fashion. Its been around forever and will always be for that demo. Nigga said modern like this just came out the blue haha.

I didn't say any of that stuff was new. I'm saying the collection of things are now found commonly among black women. I work with a snobby 60 y/o woman that came to work with purple hair and vampire claws on her hands. None of what I listed is limited to young ratchets.

Tattoos everywhere, fake body parts, taking pride in having fake hair....

Never understood the last one....

A long, straight, blonde weave and posing in selfies like that shit is the flyest thing ever.

Girls didn’t used to be like that.

3. Super long nails
  4. Super long eyelashes
  5. Circus style makeup

Damn, the really wild shit is that you really believe that this reflects ‘modern black women style’.

This can’t be life.

Tattoos everywhere, fake body parts, taking pride in having fake hair....

Never understood the last one....

A long, straight, blonde weave and posing in selfies like that shit is the flyest thing ever.

Girls didn’t used to be like that.
freaknik.jpeg

freaknik.png

3. Super long nails
  4. Super long eyelashes
  5. Circus style makeup

Hate all this shit, especially the really long ass nails. Why thy fuck do women get them that long?? Especially with the stupid designs on them. Looks so tacky and an instant turnoff

Back