Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, what do ya'll really think about modern black women style?

Not a fan of excessive tattoos. Don't want a lady looking like a yakuza dropout. It's not sexy or unique.

Not into Becky's but what the fuck is the fascination with the duck mouth look they keep getting surgery for? That shit looks stupid.

Niggas say a lot that they don’t like weaves and perms but are niggas really going for the chics with afros and not the mixed kid afros. Cuz all the wigs and shit been around for ages and it’s hasn’t stopped anybody from fucking

Black women aren't limited to 70s style afros when it comes to their natural hair. Hell, I like chicks with longer hair, but there are a lot of short styles that some black women wear that look good.

Black women aren't limited to 70s style afros when it comes to their natural hair. Hell, I like chicks with longer hair, but there are a lot of short styles that some black women wear that look good.

I don’t mean just afros and I know the natural hair styles have blown up over the past 15 years. Ijs I think niggas be exaggerating a lot of these things they say they don’t like. It’s not a big deal tho

Unfortunately seems like most women ? of any race covered in some kind of camouflage nowadays ..the red hair trend is the silliest shit I've seen but more power to em thats what they Iike then let em be

I don’t mean just afros and I know the natural hair styles have blown up over the past 15 years. Ijs I think niggas be exaggerating a lot of these things they say they don’t like. It’s not a big deal tho

I'm not really sure what you mean. I'm not saying black women are walking around looking like monsters or anything. I just listed some things I see pretty frequently and asked if any dudes actually like (not just tolerate) those things. Some have said they do, so it's all good. It was just personal curiosity.

Tattoos everywhere, fake body parts, taking pride in having fake hair....

Never understood the last one....

A long, straight, blonde weave and posing in selfies like that shit is the flyest thing ever.

Girls didn’t used to be like that.

So you missed all the women looking like Mary J Blige in the 90s with the blonde hair?

Back