Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful, Yay or Nay

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful

• Yay.....you see how black women are built?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay....she think her white man love her better

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters
I’ll play along since SOME of you idiots don’t either acknowledge your history, think that it begins post 1492, or just decided to disregard it. For thousands of years, many African nations were polygamous. So to classify a black man as cheating would in most cases contradict what has been in his DNA for many generations before monogamy was forced upon America.
All you have to do, or rather most of what you have to do, regarding finding true victory and freedom, is focus on a time when YOUR people were winning collectively and see how they lived. Hmmmm. Mansa Musa is a good start (wealthiest man who ever lived this far) but oh wait, he had several wives. Guess that makes him a low life huh? Fuck outta here.
Also, what is nature trying to tell us? If women outnumber men just like the planets outnumber the sun, and we have to assume that women have some sort of standards, that would leave your options for a sustainable relationship, not a random fuck, to be close to 0. It is what it is though.

Ill go a step further and say most nations and not just africans were

The difference between Ben Roethlisberger having a radio show after every Sunday, telling all the world what all his teammates did wrong and how it's not his fault.

And Tom Brady telling the world what I could have done better, or what "we" have to better.

Rather than seeking to have that dialogue and communicate where they believe she was wrong in a effective way, and she can go deeper into why she feels that way and a constructive conversation can be had..

Its just..you fat broad, you coon, you bed wench, niggaz dont want you no way.

View attachment 215067

Like Iran recently showed wit Trump..you dont meet ignorance with ignorance

So here's the thing. Like I said, everybody wants to bring up black men leading. We should and we are. The problem is everybody has a skewed view of what that means.

The overall sentiment in our community is that men are optional. There's been too many generations of women that have instilled in their daughters and sons that a man, specifically a black can't be depended on or trusted to make the right choices.

All of that is based on the men they CHOSE or sometimes didn't choose, like fathers that left them.

Now what we have is a bunch of men who overly empathize with women to the point they think like them. They make excuses for reckless behavior as if our sistas are incapable of being civil adults that can overcome hardship and trauma.

Those same damaged women hide behind that curtain and never live up to their full potential because nobody expects them to. Everybody makes excuses.When it comes to us as men, you keep attacking attacking attacking and you will get what you looking for.

The fact of the matter is women who think like this have already abandoned our community and nothing we could say no matter how gentle or thoughtful will change that. She'd only look at that as us kissing her ass now that she has a white guy. Case in point, Terry Crews before he got broken, went on one of them shows (hell might have been this one) talking about how a father gives you your name.

The gist was that your father instills your purpose, give you confidence, helps you define yourself with the courage to stand. The hosts shut his ass down claiming he was degrading single mothers by saying that. :wtff:

So the only response to openly rebuke her ass and others like her man or woman. We have sellouts who ain't interested in dialogue, only attack.

We don't have time to tolerate sellouts who use their platforms to shit on brothas and sistas to make a buck while stroking their ego in the process.

Riddle me this, if this had been a black man, making such idiotic statements about black women, would you have the same approach to dialogue? Because I would still have the same smoke for him.

Last, you can't compare avoiding a war of death to a war of words. One kills ppl and causes mass destruction, the other simply hurts feelings

@Alle'Oop

Here's an example of what I mean when I say there are those in our community who are so focused on their own hurt that all the want is a listening audience to degrade us as some form of revenge. Ain't no dialogue with people like that. You're in violation at that point.

He couldn't even finish his sentences. He had to speak in a raised tone because whoopi kept interrupting him, being condescending and "mmm hmm"

Bruh, WE can't fix that. That's a HER issue and if she chooses not to address it that's on her, but she ain't gonna get up and bash us without consequence. Nor any other damaged beyone repair brotha or sista. We can't afford to tolerate those clown anymore than we can afford to continue tolerating dope dealers, jack boys etc.

@Alle'Oop

Here's an example of what I mean when I say there are those in our community who are so focused on their own hurt that all the want is a listening audience to degrade us as some form of revenge. Ain't no dialogue with people like that. You're in violation at that point.

He couldn't even finish his sentences. He had to speak in a raised tone because whoopi kept interrupting him, being condescending and "mmm hmm"

Bruh, WE can't fix that. That's a HER issue and if she chooses not to address it that's on her, but she ain't gonna get up and bash us without consequence. Nor any other damaged beyone repair brotha or sista. We can't afford to tolerate those clown anymore than we can afford to continue tolerating dope dealers, jack boys etc.

Do you have a girlfriend?

I’ll play along since SOME of you idiots don’t either acknowledge your history, think that it begins post 1492, or just decided to disregard it. For thousands of years, many African nations were polygamous. So to classify a black man as cheating would in most cases contradict what has been in his DNA for many generations before monogamy was forced upon America.
All you have to do, or rather most of what you have to do, regarding finding true victory and freedom, is focus on a time when YOUR people were winning collectively and see how they lived. Hmmmm. Mansa Musa is a good start (wealthiest man who ever lived this far) but oh wait, he had several wives. Guess that makes him a low life huh? Fuck outta here.
Also, what is nature trying to tell us? If women outnumber men just like the planets outnumber the sun, and we have to assume that women have some sort of standards, that would leave your options for a sustainable relationship, not a random fuck, to be close to 0. It is what it is though.

Polygamy is cultural not genetic, and it's not even like every tribe in Africa subscribed to that or even that every man in the tribes that did subscribe to it had multiple wives. Having multiple wives was something that was usually reserved for wealthier men that could actually afford more wives. In that regard, African cultures are no different than most other cultures in the world. European kings, Mongol Lords, Arabian Sultans, Chinese Emperors, etc... all had multiple wives/concubines/consorts etc. So this point doesn't really play much into a discussion where black men are being singled out. It also doesn't matter much when we now live in a culture where polygamy isn't necessarily the norm for the rich and powerful or the poor.

When it really comes down to it, people in general are only as faithful as their options.

So here's the thing. Like I said, everybody wants to bring up black men leading. We should and we are. The problem is everybody has a skewed view of what that means.

The overall sentiment in our community is that men are optional. There's been too many generations of women that have instilled in their daughters and sons that a man, specifically a black can't be depended on or trusted to make the right choices.

All of that is based on the men they CHOSE or sometimes didn't choose, like fathers that left them.

Now what we have is a bunch of men who overly empathize with women to the point they think like them. They make excuses for reckless behavior as if our sistas are incapable of being civil adults that can overcome hardship and trauma.

Those same damaged women hide behind that curtain and never live up to their full potential because nobody expects them to. Everybody makes excuses.When it comes to us as men, you keep attacking attacking attacking and you will get what you looking for.

The fact of the matter is women who think like this have already abandoned our community and nothing we could say no matter how gentle or thoughtful will change that. She'd only look at that as us kissing her ass now that she has a white guy. Case in point, Terry Crews before he got broken, went on one of them shows (hell might have been this one) talking about how a father gives you your name.

The gist was that your father instills your purpose, give you confidence, helps you define yourself with the courage to stand. The hosts shut his ass down claiming he was degrading single mothers by saying that. :wtff:

So the only response to openly rebuke her ass and others like her man or woman. We have sellouts who ain't interested in dialogue, only attack.

We don't have time to tolerate sellouts who use their platforms to shit on brothas and sistas to make a buck while stroking their ego in the process.

Riddle me this, if this had been a black man, making such idiotic statements about black women, would you have the same approach to dialogue? Because I would still have the same smoke for him.

Last, you can't compare avoiding a war of death to a war of words. One kills ppl and causes mass destruction, the other simply hurts feelings
To your bolded point..

Went to the proper forum and spoke to mature sistas

A grown ass man leading by example..takin responsibly and coming to a better understand

What if he just reacted to the reaction on the same level as the disrespect he received, or even in another case. If Boosie reacted to the Kappas like they reacted to him.

Grown nigga shit

What if he just reacted to the reaction on the same level as the disrespect he received, or even in another case. If Boosie reacted to the Kappas like they reacted to him.

Grown nigga shit

You preaching to the choir on creating a productive dialogue.

But like I said before, these ppl that are shitting on other black men/women aint interested in that at all.

Certain shit shouldn't be "well why do you feel like that". Like these beauty store owner degrading our sistas for instance. You meet certain types of aggression with force.

We just gon have to disagree on this one fam.

But like I said before, these ppl that are shitting on other black men/women aint interested in that at all.

Certain shit shouldn't be "well why do you feel like that". Like these beauty store owner degrading our sistas for instance. You meet certain types of aggression with force.

Well, things are a little deeper than that. Someone posted a video of some men protesting outside of the store where one of those asian store owners whooped a black woman's ass. The protesters basically got berated by a black woman standing in line to get back in the store. I bring that up, cause it sounds like you're saying that if Asian storeowners are beating on black women we should go beat on those Asian storeowners. Tell me this though. How silly would you feel catching a case doing that only to find out that the chick you were fighting for was back in that store while you were sitting in a cell.

How do you know that? Did you know that TI was interested in that dialogue before a feminine outlet invited him to talk about it?

Who's the mature male outlet reaching out to them wanting to have that dialogue. Who's the Tavis Smiley of this generation?..Joe Budden?...Charlemagne?..not at all

Sway is the closest and that's hit or miss depending on how the PR wanna spin the clips

You just want to accept that women just dont want to have this discussion at all. They have it in outlets friendly to them because its the only way they feel their opinions will be valued

Polygamy is the acknowledgment of outside relationships. Cheating by definition means breaking the rules. If the rules of your relationship is based in polygamy, then sleeping with other women isn't cheating. But if you enter a relationship with a woman and from your words and expressions, it's a monogamous relationship. Sleeping with another woman is breaking the rules of that relationship.

If you tell a woman upfront that I'm going to be fucking other women while i fuck wit you. That's different than a woman believing its only her and you stepping out. It ain't the same as the history as you cited.

That was me that posted that video. And yeah I'd be mad as hell if I risked my freedom for a stuck on stupid sista. So yeah, we do have to exercise some discernment because I always say, some of the mf's we gon have to leave themselves and hope they die off.

But in a situation where it's a young girl, a direct female friend or woman in my family, I'm just going to jail that day.

Back