Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: How often do you receive compliments? ☺️

Also it's okay for woman to not like fat niggaz....

But men get shamed for not liking bigger women, so many many men over compensate with the compliments to offset the ridicule.

the argument is that women get compliments far more than men. I agree, but why is that?

Is it that men are hard to compliment? Is it that men aren’t the ones being pursued, so there’s no need to compliment? WHY AREN'T YOU MEN GETTING THE COMPLIMENTS YOU DESERVE!?

I’m starting a movement.

I think women get more compliments because most compliments are based on looks. Simply. But women compliment men when we look real nice or put together especially fresh cut.

yall niggaz get compliments..she randomly touch you, grab ur arm to get ur attention. I got a whole back and shoulder and ears...but u decide to grab the gawds bicep?

b17eca3b-6957-4da2-940f-a971b732eb34.gif
she want the dick

Thin men get more compliments than fat men
You’re an amazing person Du. You’re creative and a great story teller. You know how to roll with the punches, especially when I was going off on you in the spades game and I think that’s cool af. Glad to have met you.

myT9ofB.png and I understand sometimes a bitch just can be talking to u...I'm not saying all interaction is that..I'm just sayin..if u pay attention u'll see the difference..its usually with other things, tossing the hair, cross her legs why she stands, head tilted to the side

Old women will tell a nigga wife

" That's a fine man you got there.....I don't care what he do..... Don't leave him, cuz you can't raise them kids by yourself"

:chile:

Back