Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: HeartBreak

She fucked a grown nigga at a hotel party ( yes she was under age) and then, AND THEN

blamed it on the weed they had...said it was really strong

So my pussy is tainted and cant be repaired AND my weed is boo boo cuz she smokes it all the time and is just fine

Shit hurt my soul....I called and cussed her aunt out (the one who took her young cute ass to the party with adults) several times and broke my phone

Shit burned for while but I had other lil friends lined up so it didnt take long to get over

Last edited:
She fucked a grown nigga at a hotel party( yes she was under age) and then, AND THEN

blamed it on the weed they had...said it was really strong

So my pussy is tainted and cant repaired AND my weed is boo boo cuz she smokes it all the time and is just fine

Shit hurt my soul....I called and cussed her aunt out (the one who took her young cute ass to the party with adults) several times and broke my phone

Shit burned for while but I had other lil friends lined up so it didnt take long to get over
real shit, i thought this was the boosie thread LMAO

Yeah I got fucked over.

After 3 yrs, she decided she wanted to be free. Found out she was lying about where she was going and all that. The worst part to me was all she had to do was be honest about wanting out and we could have ended on better terms. I was The Hurt Titan for a minute.

Looking back she did me a huge favor. Plus Im glad I cheated on her ass first anyway. Sometimes I think she found out and just never said anything, and that was get back lol. If it was, I had it comin'

Yeah I got fucked over.

After 3 yrs, she decided she wanted to be free. Found out she was lying about where she was going and all that. The worst part to me was all she had to do was be honest about wanting out and we could have ended on better terms. I was The Hurt Titan for a minute.

Looking back she did me a huge favor. Plus Im glad I cheated on her ass first anyway. Sometimes I think she found out and just never said anything, and that was get back lol. If it was, I had it comin'
The Hurt Titan lmaooooo

The Hurt Titan lmaooooo

I was fucked up for real. Im talkin Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes fucked up.

I called myself trying to get back in the game, invited a lady friend over. While she in the shower, I got hit with the wyd text. Fucked me up. Ol girl came out the shower nothing but a towel on some "can you put some lotion on my back?". I literally did just that and went to my room and closed the door. Left her in the living room lol

She was mad as hell the next morning when I took her home. Smdh

chick had the nerve to cheat on me cause i was cheating on her.

you dont get a nigga back like that.

but i wasnt shit anyway......i did her real dirty.

i looked her up like a month ago...she still fire

I think one of the funniest things with dealing with a broken heart is thinking you're completely over that person, only to find out you're not

It's like living in the time stone time loop

The whole losing sleep and appetite is real.

The period when me and my ex broke up was rough. That week I kept waking up early in the morning b/c that shyt weighed heavy on my mind. Couldn't go back to sleep. Couldn't focus.

oh I dont know nothing about all that.....I was just pissed off and didnt wanna hear NOOO love music....anything sappy came on I would all but kick the damn radio....shut that shit up lol

I've dated other chicks since but I don't think I ever recovered. I try not to think about it.

Thanks.

Back