Welcome To aBlackWeb

men have you ever kicked ya wife or girlfriend out tha house?

What happened to just sleeping on the couch? Kicking someone out seems drastic lol
putting her on the couch is a better option i agree ..... but i'd like to know how far late did the wife come back home?? are we talking 1-2 hrs late or did she comeback the following morning..... people too quick to judge the man.

so if a woman who put out a man for coming in way too late a hoe ass bitch?? the way i read this man's post it's obvious the wife wasn't out on the street..... she was probably close by. some of these niggas are reaching on this one imo.
If it’s simply cause he came home late, absolutely.

I once had a lady try to kick me out of my own house. Me and my maid at the time laughed hysterically as we gathered her shit on the front lawn.

I was an asshole when I single and tired of you. Lol
my nigga OG said me& my maid laughed hysterically.... what you do for a living my nigga?

my wife made the mistake of goin out wit her friends a while ago...... don't have a problem wit that but tha time she came back in was way too late even by her standards... i put her out..... she begged to come back home but i stood my ground... after a few days i let her back in.... i just wanted to send a message.

Where she go? Cuz if she went to a nigga crib

You gonna bang some chick because your wife came home late?!

To answer tha question seriously...

I don’t leave and wouldn’t make her leave...

I’m more of a “we gonna fight this shit out...get it over wit and make up” all in 1 motion type guy...ain’t nobody got time for all those theatrics...I already don’t like arguing...let’s get this over wit all ready lol

Btw, i aint the kick out type. She has to have done some wild shit for me to kick her out. Some there aint no coming back from this type shit.

I also aint the get kicked out type. No one kicking me out my damn house. Only way I can see this happening is when she tripping and I decide to just dip cause I aint trying to hear it.

Last edited:
I ain't gone knock the Opp tho, if he a young fella I cant front myself. When I was young and dating a chick and she went next door and every hour that went by I was being filled with jealousy and rage.

And it ain't even a thing of being worried for her safety, it's the thought that this chick think im the one to pull this shit on..

After the first couple hours of her not checking in or arriving when she pose to..you in the crib going from the room to room, cant sit still..

Then you be like ...who the fuck this bitch think she playing wit
giphy (2).gif

so if a woman who put out a man for coming in way too late a hoe ass bitch?? the way i read this man's post it's obvious the wife wasn't out on the street..... she was probably close by. some of these niggas are reaching on this one imo.
thank you for readin in between tha lines sir.

Back