Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, does being faithful get easier over time?

I’m currently single but I will say from the women that I’ve met and dated over the past few years, if/when I find the right woman, I’m definitely gonna be faithful because some of these women out here are stupid and annoying as fuck. They also lie about their situations and aren’t upfront about what they want. I don’t care how pretty she could be. Most don’t bring much to the table. I’ll always look at women but most aren’t worth the headache so being faithful won’t be a problem for me at all

I really think it depends on the guy. Some dudes are happy with just one chick, so being faithful was always easy. Some dudes like the chase more than actually being with a chick. I'd imagine for them being faithful never gets easy.

This. The older you get, the more most niggas value peace of mind and a predictable life over new pussy. Like only 49% of me not cheating has anything to do with my s/o. 51% of that shit has to do with the fact that I have no interest in dedicating energy to tryna hide calls and texts, changing names in phones, making up excuses to be away and unavailable, potentially having years of conflict and the rebuilding of trust.

Older niggas value a good woman and the simplicity of their lives over new pussy.

Lmao not the older niggas i know
I wouldn't want a nigga who cheated on everybody til he got to me. There's worse things you can do in a relationship than cheat so I don't really put a lot of stock in that anyway. At this point in my life, I require a level of self sufficiency that I didn't before. You gotta have a handle on yourself without me.
In other words. Gabi gon sneak a dick or 2 in her relationship so watever lol
I’m currently single but I will say from the women that I’ve met and dated over the past few years, if/when I find the right woman, I’m definitely gonna be faithful because some of these women out here are stupid and annoying as fuck. They also lie about their situations and aren’t upfront about what they want. I don’t care how pretty she could be. Most don’t bring much to the table. I’ll always look at women but most aren’t worth the headache so being faithful won’t be a problem for me at all
If its one thing i learned moving to Charlotte is the older women fuck fuck...

Married, single, entanglements, situationships etc etc these women are out here for blood. It was so eye opening cus its almost taboo to talk about it but man im tempted to say they worse than niggas..

Then you see em online acting so wholesome and posting such inspirational shit...

Thats when i knew i lived in bizarro world.

Back