Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, do you have a skin care routine?

I use green tea. It's probably the healthiest drink there is so I figured why not put some of it on my face whenever I make a cup.

Any of yall had to switch up since covid? I never really had a set routine before but wearing these face masks be irritating my skin

I got the human race skin care line. It's pretty nice.
I kinda want something for under my eyes but I think that might be too much primping. Still might

I love a man who takes care of his skin. Nothing worse then rubbing against ashy scaly skin....

African black soap for skin and beard
Black seed oil for beard
Homemade whipped shea/cocoa butter with different oils butter for beard
Clean and clear for face
Gold Bond Ultimate for body

only problem is that when I do not shave my head on a routine and let the hair grow, I can get ingrown hair and it can irritate my scalp something serious.

Damn....I thought I was doing something special with my black soap every morning.....now I want a moisturizer and a night time routine

🤔

The answer is yes. Men need to cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, and use SPF protection. Cleansing and exfoliating are important steps in a typical men's skincare routine because it regulates oil. It can prevent clogged pores and acne. Also, men should follow skin care routines that will help them keep young. In my opinion, it is very important. Luckily we live in a wonderful time and it is easy to get a facelift operation from visageclinic.com to look younger and give back the elasticity of the skin.

The answer is yes. Men need to cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, and use SPF protection. Cleansing and exfoliating are important steps in a typical men's skincare routine because it regulates oil. It can prevent clogged pores and acne. Also, men should follow skin care routines that will help them keep young. In my opinion, it is very important. Luckily we live in a wonderful time and it is easy to get a facelift operation from visageclinic.com to look younger and give back the elasticity of the skin.

What’s 4 times 8?

Soap and gotdamn water.

don’t need all that bullshit if I don’t eat like shit.

stay hydrated eat right watch how u glow

While agree with eating and drinking water is very important. You should be at the very least washing with mild soap and moisturizing with a actual facial moisturizer. Please don't be washing your face then slapping on body lotion...

Yes, albeit I wouldn't say I like it. I do it because I suffer from razor bumps. I don't shave with cream; instead, I use beard lube. It isn't lather or foam. After shaving, I use an abrasive face scrub to remove ingrown hairs. I then moisturize, which helps with the bumps. I despise moisturizers and being oily, so I discovered one called "Dry Erase," which worked great. Because my skin is rather oily, I use a face wash at night. All of this primping drives me insane... yet it's either that or looks like this, so I swallow my macho pride and make do or any others from www.seandohertymd.com.

Simply wash my face….apply shea butter/lotion and that’s it

Never had flawed skin. Always got compliments as a matter of fact

I think skin care routines can make things worse. See a dermatologist and drink lots of water

Back