Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: based on all the women you’ve dated or talked to seriously ...

She called me on the phone and then put her friends on the phone while she got dressed.

Knowing that she was in an ear shot of the phone if not on speaker itself, I started casually overrly flirting wit her friends as a joke..like horrible pic up line flirting..

She grabbed the phone, and started calling me all kinds of bitch nigga for trying to cheat on her wit her friends, then hung up on me..called me back and had one of the "known" dope boys from her complex, tell me that hes gonna run down on me at my home cause she told him where I lived..

I said aight..she jumped on the phone talking bout what u mean aight..he bout to come handle yo ass

I was heated, afraid, and full of adrenalin, I grabbed my uncles pistol and sat on the porch and waited for them. She called me back laughing talking about u scared..

I said "BITCH U GOT ME OUT HERE BOUT TO KILL YALL..U PLAYING WIT ME!!"

anyway bruh...she crazy
SMH at these being the type of hoes with the best pussy

75% look similar. Short, thick, big assets. A couple have been slim but those didn't last long.

Two engagements, both Chocolate complexion.

images

Seriously though I had a variety. I am a hips, thighs and ass man though. Those physical features carry a lot of weight with me

Back