Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: based on all the women you’ve dated or talked to seriously ...

#3 with fries please
She called me on the phone and then put her friends on the phone while she got dressed.

Knowing that she was in an ear shot of the phone if not on speaker itself, I started casually overrly flirting wit her friends as a joke..like horrible pic up line flirting..

She grabbed the phone, and started calling me all kinds of bitch nigga for trying to cheat on her wit her friends, then hung up on me..called me back and had one of the "known" dope boys from her complex, tell me that hes gonna run down on me at my home cause she told him where I lived..

I said aight..she jumped on the phone talking bout what u mean aight..he bout to come handle yo ass

I was heated, afraid, and full of adrenalin, I grabbed my uncles pistol and sat on the porch and waited for them. She called me back laughing talking about u scared..

I said "BITCH U GOT ME OUT HERE BOUT TO KILL YALL..U PLAYING WIT ME!!"

anyway bruh...she crazy

1. BBW Big Titties, Avg Ass, Big Eyes
2. Slim Avg Tittes, Avg Ass, Big Eyes
3. Slim Abo Avg Titties, Thick Ass, Big Eyes
4.BBW Big Titties, Big Ass, Beady Eyes
5. Slim small titties, Thick Ass, Big Eyes
6. BBW Small Titties, Thick Ass, Shifty Eyes
7. BBw Big tittes, Avg Ass, Big Eyes.

If I look at it objectively, I tend to go for big eyes, I'd say that was the trend
This what I was tryna convey earlier but @Kandy called me a bum

My wife calls me vain because of the women i dated.

One looks like a mix between Lauren london and Meeks.
Another looks like Kelly Roland.
Wife looks like Jill Scott a bit.
Sons mom looks like Megan Gomez .

Body-wise? Yes. When I was younger I preferred a chick with a more athletic body with decent titties, so my serious relationships prior to getting married were with chicks that were in sports in high school. One chick was a former high school cheerleader and ran track. My ex fiancee ran track. The chick I was with that looked like Cardi B in the face either ran track or was a swimmer in high school (can't remember which... could have been both). The one white chick I was kinda serious with ran track and was a gymnast.

They also tended to be on the lighter side. Out of all of them my ex fiancee was hands down the darkest of them being a bit lighter than a brown paper bag, the Cardi B broad was Cardi's complexion, and the cheerleader was high yellow. White broad was tanned and was about the same color as the Cardi chick.

I dated a lot of chicks under 5' tall, but the serious chicks were all about 5'5" tall to about 5'7" tall.

What was the difference between the races that made you keep your current
Wasnt really a race thing. Almost considered engaging the white girl at one point before things eventually fell apart.

Ill say with the white girl i wasnt ready to settle still felt like i had shit to do. With my current i never had that feeling for many reasons to her credit, i just always felt like im good where im at.

Honestly strangers/ppl around us (tho rarely) make more of a deal out of our racial differences than me n her do.

All black but all different complexions and body types. None voluptuous though. Typically slim to slim thick.

Only real similarity between them was all of them could sing. I mean sing at events type talent. Didn't really care, but maybe that turned me on subconsciously.

My college GF: Short, brown skin, big fucking tits, she reminded me of Jill Scott, funny as hell and a little country. Sidebar: She knew how to fuck and was spontaneous with it too.

Next chick: Average height, light skinned (honey complexion) with blonde dreads (I met her around the summer of 06 when everybody wanted to wear dreads but she had hers since she was 12). Nice sized tits, she was slim but had some thickness to her and had a great ass.

Back