Welcome To aBlackWeb

Melo vs Giannis

But in 04 markets mattered more. Also in 06 and 08. Only recently did small markets started getting a fairer shake, and even now its totally fair
They still complaining about the bias against small markets TODAY

fuck off

@AZTG
@King Freeman

y’all saying that’s not more impressive?

Even in my first post I said I didnt disagree with you.

But something like longevity cant be put into stats and its one thing that we dont give enough credit car.

Giannis is def on a higher trajectory than Melo. But being elite for 10 years and above average for 3 needs to be respected.

A mfer avoiding injury and staying mentally sharp for so long should be factored into greatness too.

That was my whole point. The question was how much importance should be put into consistency and longevity. I cared more about that question than giannis vs melo

Facts. Could have edited my post and fixed that since we brothers, but instead we here.
I was thinking about doing that but that was for the stealing joke accusation from the other day

We even now✊🏾

If Jokic was on the Sixers, he would be the anonymous mvp. Instead everyone trying to figure out how to take the mvp away from Jokic.

Markets still matter. But you a clown.

Where he plays has nothing to do with it. How he plays does.

If he played more like Dirk, and less like a traditional center ( which the current NBA dosen't GAF about). He would be getting MVP looks. Even in Denver.

If Jokic was on the Sixers, he would be the anonymous mvp. Instead everyone trying to figure out how to take the mvp away from Jokic.

Markets still matter. But you a clown.
You’re using markets on why melo didn’t win first team awards? lol

Players that were on all nba teams at a quick glance

Wallace (Detroit)
billups (Detroit)
Nash (Phoenix)
Amare (Phoenix)
Arenas (Washington)
Williams (Utah)
Boozer (Utah)
Lebron (Cleveland)
Roy (Portland)
Aldridge (Portland)
Durant (Oklahoma)
Love (Minneapolis)

etc

Where he plays has nothing to do with it. How he plays does.

If he played more like Dirk, and less like a traditional center ( which the current NBA dosen't GAF about). He would be getting MVP looks. Even in Denver.

You believe that?

Jokic is literally having a historic season. Doing something no center ever did.

If Jokic was in NY, the mvp discussion would have been done months ago.

You’re using markets on why melo didn’t win first team awards? lol

Players that were on all nba teams at a quick glance

Wallace (Detroit)
billups (Detroit)
Nash (Phoenix)
Amare (Phoenix)
Arenas (Washington)
Williams (Utah)
Boozer (Utah)
Lebron (Cleveland)
Roy (Portland)
Aldridge (Portland)
Durant (Oklahoma)
Love (Minneapolis)

etc

Cmon fam. Delete this.

Remember I had your back bout UGK

You believe that?

Jokic is literally having a historic season. Doing something no center ever did.

If Jokic was in NY, the mvp discussion would have been done months ago.

Absolutely.

If he was hittin 3's at a 35% rate. Was a more hightlight reel w/ dunks and passes, bunch game winning shots.

Unfortunately in todays NBA that's what gonna get you notice.

Bruh both KD & Russ won MVP while playing for OKC. You not gonna sit here and tell me it's solely because of the market.

Back