Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion is taking ownership of the words "thot" and "hoe"

That's unfortunate.

I'll be real. I was never a supporter of the MeToo movement.

It did open my eyes to some things though. It caused me to have some real conversations with my wife and other female acquaintances that made me feel legit bad about some of the things that I did and didn't do when I was younger.

I think we all need to have more open conversations. I think a lot of dudes would think twice about some of their actions and words if they truly understood the impact those things had on women.

Unfortunately, some dudes are just scumbags, and they aren't going to change no matter what.

Facts to the bold. Maybe it’s why I come off extreme cuz niggas don’t even wanna have the conversation no genuinely. I used to be that guy until 2013. Wasn’t any crazy event that lead to it. I think I asked why it seemed like women go so hard at black men we ain’t all rapists we ain’t all scum. One of the responses I got was that women can’t afford to take that chance. Sexual assault is way more common than I knew harassment and all that. I feel like the good guys lol supposed to be stopping this shit. Then the Respect and love and etc will work itself out.

tenor.gif

Now that i think of it, I've been called bitch more when I was actually being polite than when I deserved it. Lolololol
Lol...right! You be like

It's crazy because she can flow but is very very narrow in her substance. No growth as an artist nor balance in her music. By November, she'll drop another one called Thotathon or some shit.
With a song to go along on tik tok. She still has the teenagers but she's lost some momentum since the hot girl summer days. Dababy lost fans because of redundant music, meg in the danger zone right now

"You don't got no hoes"

"My new bitch..."

"Man phuck deez thots"

That's just right here on ABW...very casually

Maybe these dudes ARE mad and/or feel disrespected 🤷‍♀️

nah i'll be honest....i dont talk to women that way but it does come out easy af in conversation with men

idk why or when the shit became normal but it did....and its not everybody or everywhere.....its mainly with them hood niggas 😅

"this bit" could really be somebody he loves....but in whatever story he's telling right now she's "this bit" lol

ima work on that....and check the homies when its just flagrant and unnecessary

sorry y'all

:L:

Facts to the bold. Maybe it’s why I come off extreme cuz niggas don’t even wanna have the conversation no genuinely. I used to be that guy until 2013. Wasn’t any crazy event that lead to it. I think I asked why it seemed like women go so hard at black men we ain’t all rapists we ain’t all scum. One of the responses I got was that women can’t afford to take that chance. Sexual assault is way more common than I knew harassment and all that. I feel like the good guys lol supposed to be stopping this shit. Then the Respect and love and etc will work itself out.

The bold is some real shit. I got daughters, and I always think about how I'll talk to them about guys. On one hand, I don't want to poison them against men because I know for a fact not all men are bad. On the other hand, I don't want them going around giving dudes the benefit of the doubt only to be hurt because of it. If we're being honest, as guys we hate the chicks that turn up their noses at us when we holla. As fathers, part of us probably hopes our daughters become those chicks. lol

Last edited:
nah i'll be honest....i dont talk to women that way but it does come out easy af in conversation with men

idk why or when the shit became normal but it did....and its not everybody or everywhere.....its mainly with them hood niggas 😅

"this bit" could really be somebody he loves....but in whatever story he's telling right now she's "this bit" lol

sorry y'all

It's always flagrant and unnecessary

The point is...far too many dudes refer to ALL women as those derogatory words

Please don't discount what I said based on what you see

sorry y'all

I agree with this, we all need to do better.

That's unfortunate.

I'll be real. I was never a supporter of the MeToo movement.

It did open my eyes to some things though. It caused me to have some real conversations with my wife and other female acquaintances that made me feel legit bad about some of the things that I did and didn't do when I was younger.

I think we all need to have more open conversations. I think a lot of dudes would think twice about some of their actions and words if they truly understood the impact those things had on women.

Unfortunately, some dudes are just scumbags, and they aren't going to change no matter what.

The bold is why I've often said that you can tell by some of the shit niggas say on here that they've never actually had a real conversation with women or even 1 woman about stuff that gets discussed on here. Niggas legit take traumatic situations and try to dismiss them for jokes.

And you would think sometimes having a daughter or woman you're close to would help some but like you said some niggas is just trash. I remember a few years back when that Kim Kardashian story about her being robbed in that hotel broke and someone I've known for well over a decade started joking on his FB page about what he would've done if he had Kim K tied up. I went right on his page and said "Now how would you feel if your daughter were to read your jokes about tying a woman up for sexual assault jokes" and he quickly tried to pivot and then ended up deleting the entire post once some other women came and chimed in telling him how foul he was. Like he legit never considered that joking about tying a woman up to have your way with her wasn't the smart thing to do.

Yo another problem is that when niggas grow up and grow past that immature bullshit, we just stop fucking with the dudes that are still with it. On one hand, that's a good thing. On the other hand, those niggas never really get checked, they just replace friends who leave them behind with more ignorant dudes like them.

Except she must have some shame since she's constantly seeking a monogamous relationship while pushing an image to her audience of being a hoe.

More than not living what she raps, but rapping what she don't live. Calling it entertainment when convenient and calling it empowerment when it's convenient.
Ether

The bold is why I've often said that you can tell by some of the shit niggas say on here that they've never actually had a real conversation with women or even 1 woman about stuff that gets discussed on here. Niggas legit take traumatic situations and try to dismiss them for jokes.

And you would think sometimes having a daughter or woman you're close to would help some but like you said some niggas is just trash. I remember a few years back when that Kim Kardashian story about her being robbed in that hotel broke and someone I've known for well over a decade started joking on his FB page about what he would've done if he had Kim K tied up. I went right on his page and said "Now how would you feel if your daughter were to read your jokes about tying a woman up for sexual assault jokes" and he quickly tried to pivot and then ended up deleting the entire post once some other women came and chimed in telling him how foul he was. Like he legit never considered that joking about tying a woman up to have your way with her wasn't the smart thing to do.

Don’t say dudes. Address exactly who you referring to.

Yo another problem is that when niggas grow up and grow past that immature bullshit, we just stop fucking with the dudes that are still with it. On one hand, that's a good thing. On the other hand, those niggas never really get checked, they just replace friends who leave them behind with more ignorant dudes like them.

Spot on!

Except she must have some shame since she's constantly seeking a monogamous relationship while pushing an image to her audience of being a hoe.

More than not living what she raps, but rapping what she don't live. Calling it entertainment when convenient and calling it empowerment when it's convenient.

or being her “hoe” authentic self hasnt stopped her from entering into monogamous relationships.

hoes get wifed every day B

It's always flagrant and unnecessary

The point is...far too many dudes refer to ALL women as those derogatory words

Please don't discount what I said based on what you see

wouldnt do that....and i know its pretty rampant

i can say that on our end, sometimes its overlooked as being a bad thing because of so much other shit we generalize

we could be telling a story about a white man but call him a nigga......which is sometimes used for male period

hoe or bitch would be the opposite but said with the same weight

doesnt make the shit cool i just dont want ya'll to hear youngins talking like that and think they hate women....they dont

but we gotta be better about checking the shit

90% of the niggas on here to be honest. I've said it enough that listing individual names doesn't matter. That shit seems to be true for the vast majority of dudes on here that they have little to no real in depth interactions with women for real

If it’s a issue, it needs to be addressed and fix.

So saying who does the things is the only way to fix it. If you don’t care to say names it’s no need to even bring it up.

Back