Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion is taking ownership of the words "thot" and "hoe"

Beyonce pushed a hard feminist agenda the last decade plus. She's slowed down tremendously after becoming a mother of 3 but while she was talking Single Ladies and Lemonade, she remained married to her husband and continued to bare his children. Meanwhile, a whole generation empowered by her music married their jobs and bore bachelor's, masters, and doctorate degrees.

Lil Kim has gone on record saying she was not the persona she rapped. That was an image constructed by BIG and Bad Boy.

Cardi B is the only one right now in a position to say "I did that so hopefully yall don't have to go through that" and she has yet to take that next step. I hope one day she does.

Damn this nigga even against women getting education. Married their degrees type of bullshit

What Megan is doing and what Amber did are not the same.

Amber's point was "dressing like a slut does not make me a slut"

Megan's point is "Being a hoe and being called a hoe is hereby acceptable and not negative"

Amber's point was not limited to dress. People were not just calling her a slut because she wore skimpy clothing. People called her a slut because it seemed like she was being passed around in the industry and that she was basically fucking her way into relevance. Her whole statement was like "so what if I am?"

If Megan thinks being a hoe is ok. That's fine. If she think that people shouldn't mistreat others because they are hoes, that's fine too. The problem comes when they try to make it seem like other people are in the wrong for not agreeing that being a hoe is ok. That's too far.

I'm not saying that's what she's doing, but that is typically what comes next.

Tell Candace Parker to bring her hoe ass here and fight me
Screen-Shot-2015-01-09-at-8.00.49-AM.jpg

Im at the point where I’ve stop taking this seriously and I’m just gonna make jokes, so let me fall back

Amber's point was not limited to dress. People were not just calling her a slut because she wore skimpy clothing. People called her a slut because it seemed like she was being passed around in the industry and that she was basically fucking her way into relevance. Her whole statement was like "so what if I am?"

If Megan thinks being a hoe is ok. That's fine. If she think that people shouldn't mistreat others because they are hoes, that's fine too. The problem comes when they try to make it seem like other people are in the wrong for not agreeing that being a hoe is ok. That's too far.

I'm not saying that's what she's doing, but that is typically what comes next.
I don't think she was fucking her way into relevance intentionally. She was a stripper and, like all of us, got into relationships with people based on their proximity to our lifestyles. Strippers tend to mingle closely with rappers and athletes.

Bottom line, thinking that being a hoe is ok is wrong. That's not an opinion, it is a fact. And I have more evidence to support that fact than you have to disagree with me.

What Megan is doing and what Amber did are not the same.

Amber's point was "dressing like a slut does not make me a slut"

Megan's point is "Being a hoe and being called a hoe is hereby acceptable and not negative"
😕 smdh

A "movement[1] calling for an end to rape culture, including victim blaming and slut shaming of sexual assault victims.[2] Specifically, participants protest against explaining or excusing rape by referring to any aspect of a woman's appearance"

I didn't agree with the slutwalk movement...but don't misrepresent what it was supposed to be

I don't think she was fucking her way into relevance intentionally. She was a stripper and, like all of us, got into relationships with people based on their proximity to our lifestyles. Strippers tend to mingle closely with rappers and athletes.

Bottom line, thinking that being a hoe is ok is wrong. That's not an opinion, it is a fact. And I have more evidence to support that fact than you have to disagree with me.

Bruh, I have no idea what you're arguing now. I never said the bold. That's what Megan is saying.

Factually black people never reclaimed "Nigga" because we where never called "Nigga" by white people and other people we were and still are called "Niggers".

Candace Owens black man Candace Owens.

Continue on though just a friendly correction

lol That makes so much more sense. I thought Candace Parker had said some crazy shit and I just missed it.

honestly, i cant see women saying “yo thats my thot right there”

or “what up hoee!!!!”
like no 😭😭😭😭😭

for the majority of women, we r just tired of being called hoes and sluts. thats it.

and the only way to lessen the power of these words because they arent going anywhere, is to reappropriate their meanings

so if i had a daughter who came to me and said “ma someone called me a hoe”

i would say “when you hear that term what does it mean to you or how does it make you feel?” and then begin to unpack its meaning and go into how “hoe” and “thot” has 0 bearing on ones value or sexual prowess

hoping to the draw the conclusion that the end of the day some words are just words.

like boys were calling me hoe because i was big breasted and friendly. i hadnt even fucked yet or seen a dick.

my grandmother use to call me “over-sexed” and i hadnt even had sex yet 😭😭😭😭

i wish someone had helped me unpack the shame i felt from those words early on

working in education, with 9 yr olds i hear these terms. boys who havent engaged in sex calling their girl peers a hoe because she sat at the lunch table with someone else

😭😭😭😭 like wtf

so the words are here right? in all their meaning and pretenses but nobody is speaking on the psychological damage those words may have on young girls

so what meg is saying or implying rather is that hey if someone calls you hoe, so what?

like now in adulthood if someone called me a hoe i’d probably laugh at them or be like “ok and?”

i think the focus should be on lessening the shame surronding these words

and that is not to say “embrace” them or “glorify” them but to not let it affect you or cause you to have lopsided ideas on your on sex and sexuality.
This is the facet that should be discussed more. Lessons parents, counselors, maybe older siblings should have had, not shaming because of being developed. Its not an easy world we live in. Destroying that old time way of women bringing each other down whether due to jealous or a misguided morality complex is a must. Boys and men saying it because its a nerve striker and not from any action taken by the woman.

On another note I've heard women on more than one occasion in a variety of places: Trenton, Philly, Bristol Pa, NYC, Atlantic City, Miami, Charlotte, LA, etc call each other hos as endearment.

This is the facet that should be discussed more. Lessons parents, counselors, maybe older siblings should have had, not shaming because of being developed. Its not an easy world we live in. Destroying that old time way of women bringing each other down whether due to jealous or a misguided morality complex is a must. Boys and men saying it because its a nerve striker and not from any action taken by the woman.

On another note I've heard women on more than one occasion in a variety of places: Trenton, Philly, Bristol Pa, NYC, Atlantic City, Miami, Charlotte, LA, etc call each other hos as endearment.

meh. i live in philly and been to the majority of these places and never heard women calling other women hoes as a term of endearment

bitch? sure

hoe? no sir

LLS I knew what he meant.

I never meant to post that top comment I was just talking shit and was about to post but decided not to. Oh well I did edit my original post though.

I'm glad you did cause I was legit confused. That one flew over my head. I was about to look Candace Parker up with the expectation of finding some fuck shit on her resume. lol

honestly, i cant see women saying “yo thats my thot right there”

or “what up hoee!!!!”
like no 😭😭😭😭😭

for the majority of women, we r just tired of being called hoes and sluts. thats it.

and the only way to lessen the power of these words because they arent going anywhere, is to reappropriate their meanings

so if i had a daughter who came to me and said “ma someone called me a hoe”

i would say “when you hear that term what does it mean to you or how does it make you feel?” and then begin to unpack its meaning and go into how “hoe” and “thot” has 0 bearing on ones value or sexual prowess

hoping to the draw the conclusion that the end of the day some words are just words.

like boys were calling me hoe because i was big breasted and friendly. i hadnt even fucked yet or seen a dick.

my grandmother use to call me “over-sexed” and i hadnt even had sex yet 😭😭😭😭

i wish someone had helped me unpack the shame i felt from those words early on

working in education, with 9 yr olds i hear these terms. boys who havent engaged in sex calling their girl peers a hoe because she sat at the lunch table with someone else

😭😭😭😭 like wtf

so the words are here right? in all their meaning and pretenses but nobody is speaking on the psychological damage those words may have on young girls

so what meg is saying or implying rather is that hey if someone calls you hoe, so what?

like now in adulthood if someone called me a hoe i’d probably laugh at them or be like “ok and?”

i think the focus should be on lessening the shame surronding these words

and that is not to say “embrace” them or “glorify” them but to not let it affect you or cause you to have lopsided ideas on your on sex and sexuality.
Does your message in this post correlate with this video?

Back