Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion is taking ownership of the words "thot" and "hoe"

sir i have the pussy and the ability to create babies. i hold the power, not the other way around. i choose not to have children until IM ready.
You do know that Egg - Sperm = nothing but 5 days of bleeding, right? That procreation shit works BOTH ways.....fuckin goofy.

I would say Science failed you, but chances are that Shea Butter Dumbasses you're indoctrinated on told you that you were smarter than Science. Here's the thing: they LIED to your delusional ass.

And somehow, youth actually listen to you in Philly.

giphy.gif

lmao @ me disagreeing with YOU about some shit somehow equating me being some kinda simp lmfao. Knock it off fam. I disagree with her on here about maaaad shit and aint tryna get no kinda points so your whole argument is some bullshit. Keep trying tho

thats they whole POV if you agree with women you simping

thats they whole POV if you agree with women you simping
Fam, STOP.

You BEEN a simp, and there's like six threads of your simpage out there. The more ridiculous a stand gets taken on it, the bigger the cape you roll out with to keep your card good with certain muhfuckas.

You do know that Egg - Sperm = nothing but 5 days of bleeding, right? That procreation shit works BOTH ways.....fuckin goofy.

I would say Science failed you, but chances are that Shea Butter Dumbasses you're indoctrinated on told you that you were smarter than Science. Here's the thing: they LIED to your delusional ass.

And somehow, youth actually listen to you in Philly.

giphy.gif

Ehh...a woman can always choose to end a pregnancy. So ultimately yeah the choice is in her hands

I don't wanna derail yall but can we keep the simp slander to a minimum ?
I agree and to steer it back on track, the fact that a woman in this thread bragged that men want to cum inside of her on account of her breasts, hair, and lips feeds into the problem I have with Megan's agenda.

There is so much confusion and lack of sexual responsibility among our people and it is being worsened by some of the most intellectual and educated women we have. They are proficient in articulating nonsense and regressive behavior with expertise.

Last edited:
"I can't argue against the importance of the sperm, so let me divert to abortion even though that has nothing to do with the statement I'm responding to."

- Oedipus

Still don't know what Oedipus complex means. And just as the poster said you can't debate science. A man and woman are needed to create life. A woman is needed to carry that life to full term. So ultimately it is up to the woman for that final decision.

sir i have the pussy and the ability to create babies. i hold the power, not the other way around. i choose not to have children until IM ready.

plenty of men have wanted to give me a child (do you see these titties? do you see these locs? did you see these full lips tuh!) but i dont want to “mate” with someone that has cold SOUP for brains such as yourself

furthermore children or no children, youre a fucking idiot and you’d think having children would make you stick your head in a book instead of running around on forums giving your best ed, edd, and eddy rendition

trust me youre the biggest and best form of birth control any woman can find

fuck off

This is why I know real niggas aint checking for yo anti-black male hating ass, the fact you said this shit as if you're top notch is the reason niggas (bums) wanna put a baby in you.

You didn't mention one thing about your mind/intellect, cooperation, compassionate, helper, being a good mother, etc. Everything you said is why you think niggas (the bums you have fucked with) physically, reason to why they wanna have a baby with you, only bums look at the physically part, niggas with morals and status, look pass all of that goofy shit that you mention.

Sad part about all this, is that you mentioned shit that a real nigga would get tired of looking at after the first 1-2 month or so.

Low substance like a motherfucker. You aint messing with no real niggas and again, you won't find a nigga that YOU WANT

Describe yourself as a IG model and think you're winning. You'll never marry the man you want.

Aint no black man in the top 15% or white man, putting a baby in your ass just because you have titties and locs and lips. Stupid shit

You fuck with the lower tier niggas, that's why you post that stupid shit like it's some deep shit. Musty sex makes more sense now

The more you post, the more trash your ass is becoming and the more empty your ass is. Peeling back the onion on your ass, soon, other posters will see what I've been seen in your low substance ass.

You posted that shit as if you were saying something, as if you fuck with some real niggas with status.

A beta nigga will kindly put up with your backward ass

Last edited:
This is why I know real niggas aint checking for yo anti-black male hating ass, the fact you said this shit as if you're top notch is the reason niggas (bums) wanna put a baby in you.

You didn't mention one thing about your mind/intellect, cooperation, compassionate, helper, being a good mother, etc. Everything you said is why you think niggas (the bums you have fucked with) physically, reason to why they wanna have a baby with you, only bums look at the physically part, niggas with morals and status, look pass all of that goofy shit that you mention.

Sad part about all this, is that you mentioned shit that a real nigga would get tired of looking at after the first 1-2 month or so.

Low substance like a motherfucker. You aint messing with no real niggas and again, you won't find a nigga that YOU WANT

Describe yourself as a IG model and think you're winning. You'll never marry the man you want.

Aint no black man in the top 15% or white man, putting a baby in your ass just because you have titties and locs and lips. Stupid shit

You fuck with the lower tier niggas, that's why you post that stupid shit like it's some deep shit. Musty sex makes more sense now

A beta nigga will kindly put up with your backward ass

B83756D5-D864-451C-9E69-24461EA4189E.gif

I agree and to steer it back on track, the fact that a woman in this thread bragged that men want to cut inside of her on account of her breasts, hair, and lips feeds into the problem I have with Megan's agenda.

There is so much confusion and lack of sexual responsibility among our people and it is being worsened by some of the most intellectual and educated women we have. They are proficient in articulating nonsense and regressive behavior with expertise.

Bragged about it as if a 6-7 figure nigga needs to drop everything he's got going on and give her a baby.

But niggas wanna save and be a protector for that. Low substance

Belittled another black man's children and his existence but she's not anti-black male status

She talk like a man and move like a man, she get treated like one. Niggas wanna put a baby in her because she has titties, lips and locs

This is coming out of a woman mouth who claims she reads books, but this is all she offers to niggas, titties, lips and locs, but she fucks with real niggas in the 15%, the niggas that she wants. These niggas want to put a baby in that. smh

Niggas better wake up and peep game and start seeing through these lying ass women, let her talk, she'll let you know who she is, you don't have to save these kinds, easy pickings if you know how to treat'em

Still don't know what Oedipus complex means. And just as the poster said you can't debate science. A man and woman are needed to create life. A woman is needed to carry that life to full term. So ultimately it is up to the woman for that final decision.

The end. not up for debate

:lol10:

Fine. Let's pivot to abortion since you two can't debate the subject at hand.

Question 1. If a woman decides to have an abortion and goes to a doctor to perform the procedure, who really has final control over the decision, the woman or the doctor?

Question 2. If a woman wants to end the pregnancy and she lives in a state where it is illegal to do so and no doctor is willing to perform the procedure, is the decision still hers?

I'm about to shoe you just how irrelevant the subject of abortion is to the point @Ale Sharpton is making.

:lol10:

Fine. Let's pivot to abortion since you two can't debate the subject at hand.

Question 1. If a woman decides to have an abortion and goes to a doctor to perform the procedure, who really has final control over the decision, the woman or the doctor?

Question 2. If a woman wants to end the pregnancy and she lives in a state where it is illegal to do so and no doctor is willing to perform the procedure, is the decision still hers?

I'm about to shoe you just how irrelevant the subject of abortion is to the point @Ale Sharpton is making.

Game goofy,

She came in here bragging about how men wanna put a baby in her but not one time said how many men wanna walk her ass down an aisle and put a ring on it.
Further tells me all that I've already known about her dog ass.

She can't get a man (that she wants) to marry her ass but she so call got so many that wanna make her out a cum dumpster, a man in the top 15% or earnings. Some Bum niggas wanna put a baby in Lizzo too, doesn't make you any special from her
Backward ass thinking.

Women on this board let that shit go on, champion that goofy stuipd shit that she spews, she talks down on straight black men, she talks and move like a man, instead of saying, dayum, that's not making sense, they'll let that shit go and push blame on niggas who call out that demonic shit she's spewing. That's whats wrong now.

Niggas better wake up and start peeping game. She Angela Davis one day, ok with being women being called a hoe the next day, hate black straight men the next day, I don't need sperm to make a baby today. Poor woman needs direction badly.

Back