Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

To me, she just looks all around.... unclean.

But the reason that the general idea has survived is because when she first came out last year, she has this video where she is dildoing herself and she has dried, crusty menstrual blood on her thigh. And then there was another one where she had really, really dirty feet. And then another one where she had this.... sore on her leg that just looked really gutter.

She reminds me of these pretty mixed girls who grow up with the white trash side of their family.
GOD DAMN

But the reason that the general idea has survived is because when she first came out last year, she has this video where she is dildoing herself and she has dried, crusty menstrual blood on her thigh. And then there was another one where she had really, really dirty feet. And then another one where she had this.... sore on her leg that just looked really gutter.

She reminds me of these pretty mixed girls who grow up with the white trash side of their family.
Same with one of my new favs, played a video of hers. It was a solo, minutes into the video. I saw blood, had to click off that video. Luckily, I still find her cute.

So crazy, she's a cool attractive chick but it look like she getting pimped out and her 😺 is always dry looking in her videos. Even in her 3sum videos the dude be smashing the other chick before her.

Back