Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

These women never cease to amaze me 😂 you got an OF page showcasing you shaking your ass and sending PPV videos implying some type of nudity.... but your completely and utterly appalled by the audacity of me to ask for a naked twerking video call?!?!? 😂💀 She got me feeling like some kind of sick pervert lmao now I see how them scat niggas feel #MeToo✊💩

View attachment 646286View attachment 646287
The logic of a lot of these girls make zero sense.

These women never cease to amaze me 😂 you got an OF page showcasing you shaking your ass and sending PPV videos implying some type of nudity.... but your completely and utterly appalled by the audacity of me to ask for a naked twerking video call?!?!? 😂💀 She got me feeling like some kind of sick pervert lmao now I see how them scat niggas feel #MeToo✊💩

these onlyfans girls be trippin, most of them be off they psych meds

Last edited:

"Am still a student and i have a boyfriend. " Dat part is always on the menu too😅

Back