Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Downloadvid>>https://cyberdrop.news/puma_0cb3bc
Who's the big chick

Stop being a pedant. Native Americans aren't from India but it is perfectly acceptable in American parlance to call them Indians.

"Spanish" is just urban idiom for people of Latino extraction. Personally, I never use that word myself (I would have said "Latinas") but I know many Latinos who do use "Spanish" to refer to them, their people and their culture. And yeah, they are fully aware that they are not from Spain.

Idk any native Americans personally that like being called "indians". Hell the only reason they were called Indians is because Christopher Columbus' punk ass thought he was in India.

Idk any native Americans personally that like being called "indians". Hell the only reason they were called Indians is because Christopher Columbus' punk ass thought he was in India.

Actually, in my experience most Native Americans prefer "Indian" to "Native American." "Native American" is often perceived as one of those overly politically correct labels like "Latinx" that are favored by academics while the regular folks just like the old name even if it was not necessarily logically accurate. Same way that increasingly you find a lot of people preferring "Black" to "African American"

View attachment 644145View attachment 644146View attachment 644147View attachment 644148View attachment 644149View attachment 644150View attachment 644151
Requested redrop for the ones that missed it the first time.

vol.1

vol. 2

for the boys 🤝💯

Great drop!!! thz alot dude

Back