Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Bitch stop the 🧢that shit on Reddit like a gang of shit that get posted on here a day later after it’s been on Reddit lie to these niggaz not me ....you bitch you
B132D4E4-0FE4-4AC2-AC64-875586B02A4E.png
Like I said to the other boys I’m in a group chat on telegram… idk if it’s posted or not beforehand on anything else… I’m just posting whatever new shit the put in there cause nobody was really posting on here… and calm ya pussy ass down fuck boy… idk who tf you think you are but I ain’t going to let a mf over the internet that nobody knows talk to me like he the shit… so sit yo non pussy getting ass down somewhere fr. 😂

View attachment 643741
Like I said to the other boys I’m in a group chat on telegram… idk if it’s posted or not beforehand on anything else… I’m just posting whatever new shit the put in there cause nobody was really posting on here… and calm ya pussy ass down fuck boy… idk who tf you think you are but I ain’t going to let a mf over the internet that nobody knows talk to me like he the shit… so sit yo non pussy getting ass down somewhere fr. 😂
But I was right ...like I said

Back