Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Royalty

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Downloadvid>>https://cyberdrop.news/4b9b25

I was gonna say that... Unless my man is the person behind OnlyDimes, then obviously he is importing this content from another source. And what's even more amusing, I've seen some of the folders he posts are folders that *I* ripped and posted HERE in the past few weeks, and they've been relabeled and repurposed. (Not just my shit... I've seen other folders too that were taken from here)

Of course, I don't say all this to criticize or discourage ol' boy.... I appreciate the fact that he's been posting a lot of content and I hope he continues to do so. Just saying, though.
exactly.
people need to understand that the point is to share, not to act superior and take credit. who cares where you got it, who cares about trying to steal clicks for coins. just post the shit

I was gonna say that... Unless my man is the person behind OnlyDimes, then obviously he is importing this content from another source. And what's even more amusing, I've seen some of the folders he posts are folders that *I* ripped and posted HERE in the past few weeks, and they've been relabeled and repurposed. (Not just my shit... I've seen other folders too that were taken from here)

Of course, I don't say all this to criticize or discourage ol' boy.... I appreciate the fact that he's been posting a lot of content and I hope he continues to do so. Just saying, though.
Oh trust I’m not taking credit for nun of it.. I didn’t rip it or anything like that, I’m in a group chat and since I seen mfs really wasn’t dropping shit I decided to post the shit we were getting

Now why would I put some shit on here that everyone can just search up, fucking idiot… it be mfs like you that make niggas not want to post shit.. ungrateful ass mf bruh
Bitch stop the 🧢that shit on Reddit like a gang of shit that get posted on here a day later after it’s been on Reddit lie to these niggaz not me ....you bitch you

she hiding garfield in that mf

View attachment 643520View attachment 643521View attachment 643522

Ain't nothing on there, there is another thread on a different forums go check it out, she posts the exact same things from her Instagram on there. The same thing. I don't know if she updated since then.

What y’all think this is?….I know it ain’t what she say it is
What y’all think this is?….I know it ain’t what she say it
What y’all think this is?….I know it ain’t what sh
What y’all think this is?….I know it ain’t what she say
What y’all think this is?….I know it ain’t what she say it isView attachment 642778
Definitely that leaked sex tape, description and duration and duration similar

Back