Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Pumma Santiago
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Downloadvid>>https://cyberdrop.news/736830

Then niggaz need to quit reposting bum ass Mega’s they found on Reddit

Now why would I put some shit on here that everyone can just search up, fucking idiot… it be mfs like you that make niggas not want to post shit.. ungrateful ass mf bruh

That's exactly what you're doing tho. Importing folders from Reddit/Telegram to a different Mega account and adding new encryption/linkvertise codes. I ain't complaining but posting Megas w keys attached is a waste of time here, they gonna get sniped all the same.

That's exactly what you're doing tho. Importing folders from Reddit/Telegram to a different Mega account and adding new encryption/linkvertise codes. I ain't complaining but posting Megas w keys attached is a waste of time here, they gonna get sniped all the same.

I was gonna say that... Unless my man is the person behind OnlyDimes, then obviously he is importing this content from another source. And what's even more amusing, I've seen some of the folders he posts are folders that *I* ripped and posted HERE in the past few weeks, and they've been relabeled and repurposed. (Not just my shit... I've seen other folders too that were taken from here)

Of course, I don't say all this to criticize or discourage ol' boy.... I appreciate the fact that he's been posting a lot of content and I hope he continues to do so. Just saying, though.

Back