Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

FINALLY!!! Shout out to the pandemic financial crisis. I got my finger on the trigger. She been a tease for years. If I click and don’t see her intestines, imma do an OFs chargeback. VISA always got my back... 😂 @Fightbackmode2005

I can imagine a skit with that call.

M4n: Hi Visa, I'm having some trouble with my card and need to request a chargeback.

Visa Rep: No problem sir. If you could briefly describe your problem, I'd be happy to help.

M4n: Yeah, I subbed this bitch's onlyfans and she aint bussin' it.

It'd be even funnier if the rep says "Man these hoes playing. Let me help you with that right away."

😂 😂 😂

I can imagine a skit with that call.

M4n: Hi Visa, I'm having some trouble with my card and need to request a chargeback.

Visa Rep: No problem sir. If you could briefly describe your problem, I'd be happy to help.

M4n: Yeah, I subbed this bitch's onlyfans and she aint bussin' it.

It'd be even funnier if the rep says "Man these hoes playing. Let me help you with that right away."

😂 😂 😂
Bro, it goes exactly like that without me cussing. 😂🤷🏽‍♂️

Lol I use to work at a bank those chargeback calls for onlyfans always made me laugh, one dude blamed it on his little brother said he may have took his credit card. :lol10: ]

So your little brother sneaking in your room to get that card and look at some pussy he on a fucked up path if he already paying for pussy.

Than you would get the old nasty men "I don't even know what an onlyfans is" nigga yes you do :lol10:

I remember a chick called in she was the primary and her boyfriend was the authorized she wanted to know what charges he had and I had to read that shit back to her.

I'm like "So Ms.rosaria I see carlos has a few charges on november 12th 2019 for onlyfans, well he has multiple charges . . no ma'am I'm not able to see who he subbed to exactly; so you want me to close his account is that correct?

FINALLY!!! Shout out to the pandemic financial crisis. I got my finger on the trigger. She been a tease for years. If I click and don’t see her intestines, imma do an OFs chargeback. VISA always got my back... 😂 @Fightbackmode2005

Her onlyfans info page says 'Big Tease' so I'd imagine that's a red flag or at least yellow one

tenor (4).gif

ibf15tr6u0f31.gif

tenor (2).gif

Anyone got Bikini Princess? Kenyan baddie with a fat ass. Links below:

https://justfor.fans/Fitafricanprin1

Last edited:
Her onlyfans info page says 'Big Tease' so I'd imagine that's a red flag or at least yellow one

View attachment 510033

View attachment 510034

View attachment 510035
She used to do shower scenes and nudes on Chaturbate. Got into commercials and B movies and started to tease the last few years. I’d put BIG TEASE up there as well. Could be the difference between scoring a acting gig or not. LA ain’t cheap. Her IG is a tease. And she ain’t charging $8-$12/picture there so...

Anyone got Bikini Princess? Kenyan baddie with a fat ass. Links below:

https://justfor.fans/Fitafricanprin1

Yeah. She got a bunch of try on videos on SpankBang. And this beauty:

Back