Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Btw, ya girl is streaming now. You will know who she is. I think it will do some of these niggas good to actually go see what some of these ho's are like that they are simp'n over. After a few minutes watching her ratchet ass, as soon as she opened her mouth I realized I just want her to shake her ass and that's it. These hoes aint nothing to go crazy over.

Check her stream

you'd have to be a fool to be a simp for these hoes man. Many obviously couldn't do anything else in life but sell ass. But, who am I to judge.
For real. Besides fucking and smoking, you gonna be in the living room with NOTHING to talk about. Thank God for my PlayStation. I will never date these basic bitches again. They look good AF, tho. lol

200.gif

ShoutOut to all my haters downvoting my directlinks. My plug is heavy with the CAC links. Now I’ll only post melanated Megas. 10 posts/week instead of 10 posts/day. Way less work for me. I appreciate it! :godisgood:
Those links are phishing scams so probably a good thing

Does onlyfans ban the card that you used if you issued a chargeback from from a previous account? At the end of June, I issued a chargeback, got my money back, then got my account removed (which was expected). The next day I made a new account using the same card and started subscribing to different people again. Everything was good for the whole month of July up until yesterday, when my account was removed out of the blue. I created a new account and added my same card and probably within 30 minutes when I tried to sub to someone else, my account was removed again. Yall think they banned my card?:umf:

Does onlyfans ban the card that you used if you issued a chargeback from from a previous account? At the end of June, I issued a chargeback, got my money back, then got my account removed (which was expected). The next day I made a new account using the same card and started subscribing to different people again. Everything was good for the whole month of July up until yesterday, when my account was removed out of the blue. I created a new account and added my same card and probably within 30 minutes when I tried to sub to someone else, my account was removed again. Yall think they banned my card?:umf:

Yes. The content creator probably flagged you or the system flagged you (different user; same card). Instead of subbing to these thots, just hit up my plug. PM for more info.

hey dudes anyone got Allie griffin aka Allie cat file ? Ive been looking for it for months now

Last edited:
Back