Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Just so yall know 7.1 or whatever tf he talkin about not real codes. He dont even got the links he postin pics of. I sent some shit to the nigga soon as he asked for it (cuz I HAD IT) n i referred to his 7.1 links he was postin to see if he would send em. That was Thursday lol. Js the nigga playin wit ALL YALL so entertainin him ain't really gon make him slow down. Just remember THOSE ARE NOT REAL CODES AND HE DONT GOT THE DROPS...

been trying to say this for the longest time. Whenever he so called has fire drops no one knows how to decode it but when he posts trash thats been recycled over and over again it's uncoded.

niggas don't wanna listen so i'm letting them suffer

been trying to say this for the longest time. Whenever he so called has fire drops no one knows how to decode it but when he posts trash thats been recycled over and over again it's uncoded.

niggas don't wanna listen so i'm letting them suffer
Yea he fooled me though ??I sent that Cynthia Garcia to em n this nigga been on here clowin like he droppin HEAT.! Lol! After I made my post I just ignored the nigga cuz I meant that. If u not solid ion wanna see nothin da nigga sayin. He full of shit basically... He won't last long and eventually he'll be under a new name account tryna befriend niggas like he not a ? already....

Shots out to @Fightbackmode2005 @juventus @2pacsofeminems @Kary @DirtyDusko & all the REAL ONES WHO ACTUALLY DROP HEAT! AC Some of yall new so idk all da names but yall know who yall are. Thnx for keeping dis shit goin. My whole crowd I started wit is gone but niggas like yall kept this thread goin HELL THOT WARS brought all the droppers out and the CODES brought out EVEN MORE NEW SHIT! Salute yall.
Yall need anything just hmu cuz I know yall solid:celebrate:

n I always check a nigga history so ION WANT NO NEW NIGGA PM'n me talkin bout IMA REAL ONE TOO! Dont say that, yo stats speak louder than anything u wanna say about what u doin on here..

Wm5KeWJuRTZMeTl1Wm0xeWJYRXVlVzV1TG1WdGJTNWxhaTlJYURST1F6ZFFkemh5WjNOWVVGTlpPUW89

badk|tty but it's kinda old, I'll try to get the new stuff to add to this sometime later

WkRKc2NGcFhaelpNZVRsc1pESlNjRnBIWjNWalIxWnNURzVhYTFwRE5USlpVemd4VXpOc2ExVnVWbTVXVkZKNVlsZE9WazVXUm5aT1VXODk=

k@yc33, fairly recent, missing a few things

Back