Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It looks real... but dem tiddays throwing me off. She got them weird stretch Mark's but NO KIDS either (yea I did a little research via reddit..) but...:aye:

Fuck it... ignorance may be BLISS in this case cuz I got a WHOLE mega full of dis questionable chick...
she probably got a reduction

@Seven
OnlyFans(11)_1.gif

I got vids from the page in this one...

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9ERldhbFoxWWxWNGIxRlRUbVpOTVd4T1UwWkNORmRVVG5GVWJrNWFZbXBHWVZSc1JqWlViazVT

You say she pose like a dude, but niggas wouldnt think twice about fucking Rihanna or Zendaya while wearing a tuxedo. fucked up world we live in..

I meant breast reduction but I see where you're going ?????

Dunno/don't care though. I got a friend with a similar looking pussy and she gave birth twice so idk. That broad does nothing for me, personally, so its whatever lol
I'm just fuckin around atp. ??I think u right doe bro

Yo c..ynth!@ a female she had lapo suction done and it resultes in saggy tities so she had em done for cheap cheap which explains the bad titys but she use to be a bbw i found her old social media page same name just a g at the end so (I nth!@ G then she just plain had her pussy pumped with fat like that m@ry x0 fake body white bimbo bitch
View attachment 313675
So yeah they jus pretty much pumbed they pussy with fat its not even a natural fat pussy

Yo c..ynth!@ a female she had lapo suction done and it resultes in saggy tities so she had em done for cheap cheap which explains the bad titys but she use to be a bbw i found her old social media page same name just a g at the end so (I nth!@ G then she just plain had her pussy pumped with fat like that m@ry x0 fake body white bimbo bitch
View attachment 313675
So yeah they jus pretty much pumbed they pussy with fat its not even a natural fat pussy

It's 6ix9ine???
z378iuvsm4m41-jpg.313675

51kvoXFFE1L._AC_.jpg

Back