Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

A LOT of bitches bout to have their sons being bullied just bc they want some extra money but don’t wanna put in the effort to learn SFW ways to get it. They think they sons actually gonna give a fuck about them being “body positive” when a nigga from school go to laughing at em bc they seen a preview of their moms fucking her shit up with a big ass dildo and her mouth wide open fake moaning on twitter
I guarantee you will see something in the news one day about this kill committing suicide because another boy pulled up a OF video and showed it to him

i already did check my last 2-3 posts
Found it,

damn I haven’t seen some of these, but there’s still that one video of her nobody else have.
Its her and that other dude , backshots, its dark and she got on a t shirt. I know it was her cause of the tattoos.

good lookin tho

Found it,

damn I haven’t seen some of these, but there’s still that one video of her nobody else have.
Its her and that other dude , backshots, its dark and she got on a t shirt. I know it was her cause of the tattoos.

good lookin tho
if you're talking about the one with mookie jordan I already posted that one about 1 or 2 months ago

ikr this nigga got whole onlyfans and doesnt share 1 bitch in all his time here..
How greedy are u nigga?? Fuck yo ass that shit isnt even yours to sell

I couldn't care less about what you just said.
You're typing all this like I'm ever going to stop what I'm doing.

I'd rather you put that energy into dropping megas and keeping the thread active for me :).
Somebody please grab her mega. These the biggest titties on earth https://onlyfans.com/sinsationaldesires

Last edited:
Back