Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

lol soooo after a few convos with people I decided to go back and look at what they have. I probably can't post these on PH so I might as well give these to yall (even though I might try again lol). The videos that I used to title "The Flare" are these same people J Carlyle and her (ex) husband BlkFrost. they not together iCkhSMbtLbSvJZUiJP0_kA anymore so dont expect anymore from them. From the megas I've seen of her, those were all the old vids I uploaded to PH a couple years ago. None of these were included. this goes all the way back from around february/march of 2019 to the end of 2019. @_HoodPharmacist this one is also for you and a few others who were interested so enjoy
Awww mann re up
Or somebody who got it hit me

i need this one

OF gon be the new move for a lot of these b*tches. You gon be on this mf one day and see yo favorite cousin pushing a popsicle out her p*ssy. I got a feeling some of y’all raunchy mfs done already seen that though. I know what you mfs like to do...:uknowimright:
A LOT of bitches bout to have their sons being bullied just bc they want some extra money but don’t wanna put in the effort to learn SFW ways to get it. They think they sons actually gonna give a fuck about them being “body positive” when a nigga from school go to laughing at em bc they seen a preview of their moms fucking her shit up with a big ass dildo and her mouth wide open fake moaning on twitter

Back