Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Check Her Out Too .

View attachment 232500

Went on her IG page.... I'm a fan now. Goddamn that ass phaat.

Broke niggas be so hurt if you don't gotta dollar to donate when i went out and bought the material not stole a mega from reddit or somebody else then gtfo lol like im not tryna make a profit just break even for paying out my pocket for OF niggas is trippin
So after you break even you'll stop charging and give shit away?

lol...... right....

I'm new so I don't have a dog in this fight as I will never pay for any of this shit. But I think the point is cats are charging for shit they would've bought anyway, or worse for shit they got for free. Now if you're buying multiple accounts just for cats in here, that's another discussion.

@Middlechild99 - You’re a pussy all day, coming in my inbox “stop posting links from are discord” (retard spelling). You got 24 hours to do something about it or you’re a dick riding faggot. Gtfo my inbox and go play in traffic.

So after you break even you'll stop charging and give shit away?

lol...... right....

I'm new so I don't have a dog in this fight as I will never pay for any of this shit. But I think the point is cats are charging for shit they would've bought anyway, or worse for shit they got for free. Now if you're buying multiple accounts just for cats in here, that's another discussion.
If they gonna charge, I might as well buy from the source. Why would I pay a nigga for someone else's content?

Back