Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

she just said a couple days ago she wouldnt do that

The post I screenshotted was a couple hours ago, it says she's working on one. It might be pg-13 as fuck but last night she was like "everybody begging me for onlyfans so if I get 10,000 comments I'ma make one" and she got 11,000 comments in 3 hours lol. Who knows tho, just lettin y'all know it might be on the way.

The post I screenshotted was a couple hours ago, it says she's working on one. It might be pg-13 as fuck but last night she was like "everybody begging me for onlyfans so if I get 10,000 comments I'ma make one" and she got 11,000 comments in 3 hours lol. Who knows tho, just lettin y'all know it might be on the way.

Only clowns will buy that bullshit. Won't be me.

Only clowns will buy that bullshit. Won't be me.

Man she got 3 million followers.. it's probably gonna be mad cheap. I imagine it's gonna have to at least be more revealing than her IG shit otherwise nobody gonna pay for it. Unless she schemin on a quick bag by postin some old shit and gettin all those initial clowns money but like I said who knows lol

Man she got 3 million followers.. it's probably gonna be mad cheap. I imagine it's gonna have to at least be more revealing than her IG shit otherwise nobody gonna pay for it. Unless she schemin on a quick bag by postin some old shit and gettin all those initial clowns money but like I said who knows lol

You’d be surprised how many idiots will be paying her monthly for shit they can see on here instagram

Back