Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 192315https://mega.nz/#F!UVVnVaTZ!XZIogQUp4vDnyonCJAjDEw
If u missing those Halloween vids I got those plus I might have others u need enjoy my brothers
Hold it down, she is the queen of onlyfans .. setting the fucken standard literally.. now I never said perfect but baby Jesus she doing it right .. all these other hoes (yes I know you in here lurking for your lame shit) can learn from this woman. Js.. step y'all game up and stop being a bunch of lazy hoes lmfao.

source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
SerpentineSecondhandBighorn-max-1mb.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

smh, lmfao

giphy.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

quit beggin!

Got dayum another milestone @Banginscrew901

Congratulations for surpassing the PPM thread as now the biggest thread in The Candy Shop. This thread has 137 pages and counting versus the PPM having 131 pages. This thread has only been open for 3 weeks and it is the most successful thread this year. @Goldie dont front on homie, he needs to be compensated in some way for this major milestone. Everyone please show Banginscrew901 some love for creating perhaps one of the biggest movements on the internet in 2019.

Bruh you gotta stop with this shit. I congratulated this nigga 100 times. Chill out fam.

Back