Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Fam there's tens of thousands of IG chicks. Niggas make requests in the PPM and it's not an issue there. If niggas want to make requests and one of us got it I got no problem dropping em. If someone new signs up to make a request what's the point in banning them ? They're not gonna go from page 1 onwards to see disclaimers they're gonna start from the end. Just let the thread breathe.

We play our cards right and this can be the biggest thread in the Candy Shop next to the PPM. This shit is twelve pages and not even a week old !!!

I would say that you could make a separate thread that was only for requests, but the same sum bitches that don't read over here would probably come there to say, "why ain't you posting shit?!"

arrgehh, i got a request, but it aint really a request im just missing some shit

Imma just hope you come across it and post that one cause you never know, all imma say is she's a masochist

This thread is some bullshit
I ain't got time 4 all this shit man
tenor.gif

Fuck y'all for making this thread

Back