Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Searched my name to see the last things I was talking about in here and came across the Walrus Wars. Ahhhhhh...fun times. Vets might remember it.

Anyway, seems like she went and got lipo and a BBL. Guess those procedures can only do but so much.

Edit: Breaking News. This ho got caught cheating and had to pay dude 10K not to leave her ass. Damn. LMAO.

Last edited:
Searched my name to see the last things I was talking about in here and came across the Walrus Wars. Ahhhhhh...fun times. Vets might remember it.

Anyway, seems like she went and got lipo and a BBL. Guess those procedures can only do but so much.

Edit: Breaking News. This ho got caught cheating and had to pay dude 10K not to leave her ass. Damn. LMAO.

her previous man knocked up a chick in a threesome... she's been holding nothing but L's since the walrus wars

I hate how some of these whores are built for fucking but their content is just them shaking their ass to some dusty rapper murder music. if you don't start fucking or sucking dick

who the fucks wants to hear "i killed that nigga. yeah yeah i'm from the trenches left the opps just stinkin" playing loud as fuck when they're looking at a bad bitch? :scust:

start playing with your coochie hoe. all i want to hear is them juices

I hate how some of these whores are built for fucking but their content is just them shaking their ass to some dusty rapper murder music. if you don't start fucking or sucking dick

who the fucks wants to hear "i killed that nigga. yeah yeah i'm from the trenches left the opps just stinkin" playing loud as fuck when they're looking at a bad bitch? :scust:

start playing with your coochie hoe. all i want to hear is them juices
thatz how these OF models with nice bods do it, these women know with that killer bod they aint gotta put in work. All they content be ass shaking and other dumb azz clips and when they post a clip worth a darn itz 10 seconds long

her previous man knocked up a chick in a threesome... she's been holding nothing but L's since the walrus wars
Damn. If not for bad luck, she'd have no luck at all.

Edit: Discussing the threesome and OF profit with her mom.....yeah.... In the special, she asked her mother if she was a worthless whore. Her mother says no....guess that settles that. Lol

Edit edit: she also read an ABW comment on the special. LMAO.

Last edited:
Back