ABW Bucks
$47,457
Reactions: joegrine

joegrine

Mar 2, 2020
ABW Bucks
$117,614
this usually happens with south americans tbh

Most colombian/brazilian OF accounts have ridiculous prices, dunno why.
I've seen the same with African accounts. I think the issue is that they know their main clientele is gonna be coming from "the Global North" and they overestimate the wealth of the average citizen in the First World and/or have a hard time figuring out what is actually a reasonable or manageable amount of money in such nations. I've had people from Third World countries casually ask me for "just $1000 only" like they think that's pocket change for Americans.

Jang-A-Lang.com

@_HoodPharmacist’s IDOL
Oct 24, 2020
ABW Bucks
$76,714
DAA14FDF-3094-4EAF-9D63-ABB875C01D7D.gif
This is going to be one of my final posts for a while. I got some “Real Nigga” sh*t to do. It’s composed of all of my recent purchases. It’s an updated version of my last bundle. You can just delete the last one. Everything is here conveniently in one folder. This should keep you “Beggin Ass Niggas” at bay for a while. (Who am I kidding???) When the clock strikes midnight, I’ll be off like a thief in the night.
#youSNOOZEyouLOSE
#GIVEFREELY

Kary

Nov 10, 2019
ABW Bucks
$47,457
View attachment 655001
This is going to be one of my final posts for a while. I got some “Real Nigga” sh*t to do. It’s composed of all of my recent purchases. It’s an updated version of my last bundle. You can just delete the last one. Everything is here conveniently in one folder. This should keep you “Beggin Ass Niggas” at bay for a while. (Who am I kidding???) When the clock strikes midnight, I’ll be off like a thief in the night.
#youSNOOZEyouLOSE
#GIVEFREELY
later chief, i gotta find a new plug for the sith now, lol