Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Y'all lame as fuck with this" bedwench" shit.

(*waits for the usual suspects to jump out screaming "yOu hWyTe!!1"*)

Does she call ALL black men "toxic hoteps" or just the sad, angry losers who follow Kevin Samuels, Dr. Umar, Tariq Nasheed and the like?

Because if the latter is the case... I agree with her 100%... The fact that you just used the term "bedwench" at all indicates that you yourself are--in all likelihood--a toxic hotep.

What man judges other men for who they choose to listen to? That's weird and feminine. I don't follow any of those gentlemen, but its perfectly fine if others do. Some of their perspectives are kinda out there, but sometimes they're spot-on. I get it.

What man judges other men for who they choose to listen to? That's weird and feminine. I don't follow any of those gentlemen, but its perfectly fine if others do. Some of their perspectives are kinda out there, but sometimes they're spot-on. I get it.

This is the most bizarre argument I have ever seen.

So if a dude is listening to the Mein Kampf audiobook, and his YouTube playlist is full of neo-Nazi podcasts, you would not point of that this is a disturbing propensity for fear of being "weird and feminine"? If a dude is watching video after video about how to stage a terrorist attack, you wouldn't say anything about it because "that's weird and feminine"?

Listening to Kevin Samuels et al IS "perfectly fine" in that it is not a crime to do so... and this is a free country, so you can listen to whatever you like. However, that does not make you immune to criticism, or from people making judgments about your character based on your listening tastes.

All of the men I listed are grifters who create content for ignorant, angry hoteps. I can back that up with proof. So yeah... if you listen to this shit and feel like there is real wisdom in there to guide you through life.... you are a loser.

How many truly successful black men have you seen listening to Dr. Umar? Seriously.

Joe is a conservative and big fan of Candance Owens don’t waste your time.

Far from a conservative and never been a fan of Candace Owens a day in my life. (Weird how you would just fabricate such a lie about me without evidence)

However, I DO reject the embrace of victimhood narratives for black people--these days, that seems to be a conservative position to take, but historically it is just a pro-Black position.

Far from a conservative and never been a fan of Candace Owens a day in my life. (Weird how you would just fabricate such a lie about me without evidence)

However, I DO reject the embrace of victimhood narratives for black people--these days, that seems to be a conservative position to take, but historically it is just a pro-Black position.

Systematic racist, red lining & white supremacy doesn’t exist yea i know dude you watch fox. it’s all black people fault drugs and guns just appeared in the neighborhoods where people can’t afford a can of ravioli, we need to stop blaming the yt man it’s our fault you one of those dudes for sure.

Systematic racist, red lining & white supremacy doesn’t exist yea i know dude you watch fox. it’s all black people fault drugs and guns just appeared in the neighborhoods where people can’t afford a can of ravioli, we need to stop blaming the yt man it’s our fault you one of those dudes for sure.

Praise Jah I never said none of that.

Still waiting for you to approach me with a criticism based on shit I actually SAID rather than just making shit up and attributing it to me.

So if a dude is listening to the Mein Kampf audiobook, and his YouTube playlist is full of neo-Nazi podcasts, you would not point of that this is a disturbing propensity for fear of being "weird and feminine"? If a dude is watching video after video about how to stage a terrorist attack, you wouldn't say anything about it because "that's weird and feminine"?

Listening to Kevin Samuels et al IS "perfectly fine" in that it is not a crime to do so... and this is a free country, so you can listen to whatever you like. However, that does not make you immune to criticism, or from people making judgments about your character based on your listening tastes.

All of the men I listed are grifters who create content for ignorant, angry hoteps. I can back that up with proof. So yeah... if you listen to this shit and feel like there is real wisdom in there to guide you through life.... you are a loser.

How many truly successful black men have you seen listening to Dr. Umar? Seriously.

No offense bro, but I'm not reading any of that shit. Its a sunny 76 degree day in Houston. It's too beautiful out here for Saturday debates. I said what I said and you said what you said. The end.

No offense bro, but I'm not reading any of that shit. Its a sunny 76 degree day in Houston. It's too beautiful out here for Saturday debates. I said what I said and you said what you said. The end.

"I'm not reading any of that" is usually just a way of saying "I read it and you make too much sense for me to respond, so I'll pretend I didn't read it."

Of course you're not reading this either, so I'm just talking to myself for shits and giggles 😁

It's all good, though... you still my man because you post dope content.

Why? Because we're giving her shit away for free? Shut up, you prostitute.

Nah I don’t think he means it like that, she was actually on Twitter talking shit about black men not too long ago, she had made a whole video, & the shit went semi-viral, she caught a lil flack, but not enough for my liking.

You’d really be surprised, there is a group of black women on the internet, specifically Twitter, YT, & Clubhouse who hate black men, & have started a swirl movement called divesting, they call themselves divestors or whatever, who “liberate” themselves from black men by dating out, specifically dating white men.

I’ve seen these women in clubhouse chat rooms with white men, & women in there, just talking shit about black men, & why black women should leave us for white men, & how white men are so superior, the shit was crazy, it blew my mind, lol.

Not saying she’s one of them, but she has spewed slightly similar rhetoric as that group, as far as that hotep, & toxic black masculinity shit.

Nah I don’t think he means it like that, she was actually on Twitter talking shit about black men not too long ago, she had made a whole video, & the shit went semi-viral, she caught a lil flack, but not enough for my liking.

You’d really be surprised, there is a group of black women on the internet, specifically Twitter, YT, & Clubhouse who hate black men, & have started a swirl movement called divesting, they call themselves divestors or whatever, who “liberate” themselves from black men by dating out, specifically dating white men.

I’ve seen these women in clubhouse chat rooms with white men, & women in there, just talking shit about black men, & why black women should leave us for white men, & how white men are so superior, the shit was crazy, it blew my mind, lol.

Not saying she’s one of them, but she has spewed slightly similar rhetoric as that group, as far as that hotep, & toxic black masculinity shit.

I've seen no indication that she is pro-divestment, and plenty to suggest that she is the opposite. She is critical of hoteps--justifiably so, considering that cohort of men's tendency to aggressively shame and attack sexually liberated women. And she has interrogated black men's toxic disrespect of black female sex workers (which can be witnessed on this very board).

Joegrine aka Mr. Blackfisher, you getting on my last nerve calling me out my name

1634422010243.jpeg

Back