Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

humans are never satisfied
It’s seriously just how we are

we see 1000s of ass, titties, and coochie all day every day in all sizes and shapes. But it’s that one lady you have got to see that never went nude. Then it’s that one lady that has been nude 1000 times but you have to see the new picture. Then it’s a new lady that has never been posted that you have to see. Then it’s that one girl that ain’t never go super freaky and she goes insane. Then it’s …………..
It goes on and on and on! Like the Eamon early 2000s hit song

LOT of shit that is considered "Black culture" is gonna have to be expunged. Like... jazz music? It was created mostly by mixed-race musicians in New Orleans, like Jelly Roll Morton. But since by today's definition Morton ain't black, then why you on Twitter harassing white jazz musicians and accusing them of "cultural appropriation"?

"Jazz" is a label (a label that was widely rejected by large legendary names down to the unsung for decades) within a continuum of the Mississippi river basin music culture ("blues" being another label)..which , clearly, extends well
beyond New Orleans...Memphis is another major city in that basin, and St louis being related as its on the Mississippi and the huge riverboat culture of the time.

To confine wats referred to as "jazz" to mixed race people in New Orleans, shows you're just wildly shooting from the hip on not only black history, but what you consider to be black culture and black discourse. But this is common online

this was a request a page back content lacking but hey you didn't pay

Pls send me Tastyprincesss OF Contents

Attachments

• RDT_20210903_123015323117745675617224.jpg
    RDT_20210903_123015323117745675617224.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 158
  • RDT_20210903_123008691324552118261988.jpg
    RDT_20210903_123008691324552118261988.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 161
  • E9KiRuSXIAQYXBb.jpg
    E9KiRuSXIAQYXBb.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 149
"Jazz" is a label (a label that was widely rejected by large legendary names down to the unsung for decades) within a continuum of the Mississippi river basin music culture ("blues" being another label)..which , clearly, extends well
beyond New Orleans...Memphis is another major city in that basin, and St louis being related as its on the Mississippi and the huge riverboat culture of the time.

To confine wats referred to as "jazz" to mixed race people in New Orleans, shows you're just wildly shooting from the hip on not only black history, but what you consider to be black culture and black discourse. But this is common online

I'm really unsure how your treatise on etymology refutes my point, but in any case I'll take a moment to correct your scrambled historical timeline.

Jazz is not really a product of this Mississippi river basin continuum that you describe. I mean, you could argue that it is part of a continuum in that it is music of Negro derivation, but jazz didn't just spring out of blues. Jazz is a sound that probably could have come only from Louisiana because of that region's geographical and cultural proximity to Cuba.

WC Handy formalized the blues and laid the foundations of what we recognize as "the blues" today. Yes, there were various forms of Africanized folk music from the Mississippi basin before this, but it would largely be unrecognizable to us as "the blues" today. Handy injected some Cuban habanera to it that gave it its form.

Likewise, Jelly Roll Morton (who claimed to be the inventor of jazz, though this is an oversimplification) said that his secret to the sound was "that Spanish tinge" he added to ragtime. "That Spanish tinge" is again the Cuban influence.

So you see, jazz and blues were actually music forms of urban origin. I know that the conventional wisdom is that blues started with rural guitarists in the Delta, and then evolved into big band jazz... but it was actually the other way around. It started out as glossy music for sophisticated city negroes, and the likes of Robert Johnson, Son House, Muddy Waters were rural musicians trying to offer their own low-budget music they heard on the records from the St. Louis, Chicago, Kansas City, etc.

Now... you DO have a point when you suggest that I'm being reductionist by implying that jazz is "owned" by mixed-race musicians in NOLA because they pioneered its development. But that was my point. I was lampooning the simplistic thinking of these racial essentialists who talk about "cultural appropriation" and the like.

Obviously, musicians of ALL races have contributed to the development of jazz over the past century, elevating the artform far beyond what was played in NOLA bordellos in the early 20th century. It's quite simple-minded to suggest that those mixed-race musicians can take credit for everything jazz is today.

But that is exactly the kind of arguments made by these people who say things like "Rock is Black music." Yes, it was Black people who started rock n' roll in the late 40s and early 50s... but since that time, a LOT of other people have contributed much, much, much more to the basic foundation laid out by negro bands. So what sense is there in black people trying to claim that?

Like I said: There is no consistency to the way these people think.

Wrong thread my G

I'm really unsure how your treatise on etymology refutes my point, but in any case I'll take a moment to correct your scrambled historical timeline.

Jazz is not really a product of this Mississippi river basin continuum that you describe. I mean, you could argue that it is part of a continuum in that it is music of Negro derivation, but jazz didn't just spring out of blues. Jazz is a sound that probably could have come only from Louisiana because of that region's geographical and cultural proximity to Cuba.

WC Handy formalized the blues and laid the foundations of what we recognize as "the blues" today. Yes, there were various forms of Africanized folk music from the Mississippi basin before this, but it would largely be unrecognizable to us as "the blues" today. Handy injected some Cuban habanera to it that gave it its form.

Likewise, Jelly Roll Morton (who claimed to be the inventor of jazz, though this is an oversimplification) said that his secret to the sound was "that Spanish tinge" he added to ragtime. "That Spanish tinge" is again the Cuban influence.

So you see, jazz and blues were actually music forms of urban origin. I know that the conventional wisdom is that blues started with rural guitarists in the Delta, and then evolved into big band jazz... but it was actually the other way around. It started out as glossy music for sophisticated city negroes, and the likes of Robert Johnson, Son House, Muddy Waters were rural musicians trying to offer their own low-budget music they heard on the records from the St. Louis, Chicago, Kansas City, etc.

Now... you DO have a point when you suggest that I'm being reductionist by implying that jazz is "owned" by mixed-race musicians in NOLA because they pioneered its development. But that was my point. I was lampooning the simplistic thinking of these racial essentialists who talk about "cultural appropriation" and the like.

Obviously, musicians of ALL races have contributed to the development of jazz over the past century, elevating the artform far beyond what was played in NOLA bordellos in the early 20th century. It's quite simple-minded to suggest that those mixed-race musicians can take credit for everything jazz is today.

But that is exactly the kind of arguments made by these people who say things like "Rock is Black music." Yes, it was Black people who started rock n' roll in the late 40s and early 50s... but since that time, a LOT of other people have contributed much, much, much more to the basic foundation laid out by negro bands. So what sense is there in black people trying to claim that?

Like I said: There is no consistency to the way these people think.

You're challenging alot of points i never advanced... for instance, i never said anything started anywhere. I said it's within a continuum..i also never said anything about jazz "springing" (or anything of the sort) from blues

Word salad soliloquy notwithstanding, to isolate and extract jazz as you did and are now trying to speak around, is incompatible with how life and history (especially THIS history) flows.

i couldn't care less about your Twitter battles, you're spreading erroneous info here so i said something

Peace

Back