Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Man joegrine is exposing y’all lamess. Lmaoo.
We been telling y’all fools these hoes y’all posting are photoshopped.
Y’all down bad as fuck.
Y’all need real pussy and need to touch on a real woman to recognize what real is again.
Y’all dummy’s just don’t see this is fake ???
And will argue that this is real lmaooo .
Let me guess this woman had a twin sister that’s thicker and they took the same picture with the same people in the back ground … lmaoo yea okay .

Y’all boys need some guidance and o
Some OGs wings to go under.
If not y’all will forever be played and filleted lmaoooo

*waits for @beninga85 to come with a long dissertation explaining why the picture might still be real*

The thing that baffles me about shit like this is.... MARIE ALREADY HAS A GREAT ASS!!!!! But it's not good enough for the kind of person who photoshops pics like this because these dudes are actually NOT into human women. They jerk off to cartoons.

You just have all this homo erotic bull shit on deck so you pull out your gallery anytime. Your prolly got content men doing all type of shit smh just look at what your lame ass post..
like I said “ “y’all boys too far out there to the point y’all accept anything sexual from cartoons, transsexuals, animals, men, dolls even fake people smh” y’all need help BADD
JUST LOOK AT HOW FAST YOU POSTED THEM MEN KISSING AND DOING WEIRD DANCES.
You knew exactly what to look for right!!?huh!! Lmaoo
Y’all boys need help !!

You just have all this homo erotic bull shit on deck so you pull out your gallery anytime. Your prolly got content men doing all type of shit smh just look at what your lame ass post..
like I said “ “y’all boys too far out there to the point y’all accept anything sexual from cartoons, transsexuals, animals, men, dolls even fake people smh” y’all need help BADD
Y’all boys need help !!
20210718_142358.gif

Y’all boys need help !!
Yall not responding to my LovelyNicocoa post got me a little worried that you could be a lil funny. I mean look at that girl.:clawd2: How can you just ignore that. So lets try this again. What will you choose? Nikki. PS5. Or arguement with us about PS or what's real.

aye quick question why do yall think every thick black female photoshops her pics? why cant she just be naturally thick? yall know theres videos of black women that are curvier than that right? yall never heard of cherokee d ass or thebody?
Not just the black girls are naturally thick but the latinas, cubans, puerto ricans, brazilians, dominicans (other hispanics) are too. But nowadays white girls are trying to be thick too probably becauz they know the secret to being thick. I had the vid on the supplements that they could be using. But they never answered me yet on what woman they like or is she natural or is she perfect to them. Their top 5 pick.

Back