Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Even white boy got to shout..........View attachment 589727

*waits for @beninga85 to come with a long dissertation explaining why the picture might still be real*

The thing that baffles me about shit like this is.... MARIE ALREADY HAS A GREAT ASS!!!!! But it's not good enough for the kind of person who photoshops pics like this because these dudes are actually NOT into human women. They jerk off to cartoons.

*waits for @beninga85 to come with a long dissertation explaining why the picture might still be real*

The thing that baffles me about shit like this is.... MARIE ALREADY HAS A GREAT ASS!!!!! But it's not good enough for the kind of person who photoshops pics like this because these dudes are actually NOT into human women. They jerk off to cartoons.

Bruh, you ain't never lied. Chick's body is heavenly. And yes, that fool will still try to defend the PS on the altered pic.

LOL. I'm good. Ok girl of today. She might be geeky. Indeed freaky. Natural gotta be. Nikki aka LovelyNicocoa.

I knew you were white. Always waiting in the cut to judge a black mans error. 20210718_114311.gif

Back