Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

And I'd bet money you'd still fuck her 😂

Why are you always so obsessed with what other niggas would fuck, though?

To be honest, in general I don't understand the emphasis who one would or wouldn't fuck in forums like this. This is a fap forum.... there's a difference between what a nigga would fuck and what he would fap to. None of us are gonna fuck ANY of these women (well... except for the ones who do meet-ups, I guess). So it's not about whether or not a nigga would fuck. In real life, in a bind most niggas would fuck any breathing human with a vagina. But she worth FAPPING to?

That, my dear Watson, is the question...

Anyway, not that you asked but: Lexi does not do it for me. She's super-cute and the titties are wonderful but somehow.... she has all the parts, but they don't add up to a complete picture. She has zero sex appeal. And like the homie alluded to, she looks like she don't know how to wash her own ass properly.

Would I fuck her in real life? Probably. But to be honest, I dunno. She really reminds me of a mixed chick I knew back in school and that bitch was so dirty, I just could not do it.... no matter how big them titties were, her hygiene problems were just unsurmountable.

Back