Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

So-ooooo.... your point is that it is impossible for them to make music without the n-word?? :cont:

...Or that if they were to stop making music, they truly have no alternatives whatsoever in life but to sell drugs and kill each other? :wdf2:

You really have a low opinion of black people, man.

See? This is what I'm talking about. Why should I twist myself into shapes over some dumb teenager saying the n-word while singing along to the new Lil Doo-dooface mixtape when my own people have such low expectations of themselves?

The shit you just said is a REAL problem to me, and something that is TRULY holding us back. Not Lil Doo-dooface fans.
Why should kendrick lamar rap about his life and reality and just not use a word in his vocabulary? J. Coles new album is coming out should he just not say the n word because a little white boy wanna rap with. If people can censor themselves from swearing sometimes why don't they treat the n word the same? Oh, because some white muthafuckers really wanna say that shit.

It's not humiliating ; it's their fetish

Sometimes this. Sometimes girls just want to take walk on the wild side and act out.

There's one chick that did a scene, not for ghettogaggers but something similar. Humiliated throughout, face basted with nut at the end, eyes stinging red, smile on her face. Internet snoops figure out that this girl's daddy is the VP of goldman sachs or some shit. He makes a stupid amount of money. She went to a prestigious school. She had no logical reason to do the scene. Needless to say I had a nice nut the 2nd time i watched the scene after knowing her details.
:lol10:

Sometimes this. Sometimes girls just want to take walk on the wild side and act out.

There's one chick that did a scene, not for ghettogaggers but something similar. Humiliated throughout, face basted with nut at the end, eyes stinging red, smile on her face. Internet snoops figure out that this girl's daddy is the VP of goldman sachs or some shit. He makes a stupid amount of money. She went to a prestigious school. She had no logical reason to do the scene. Needless to say I had a nice nut the 2nd time i watched the scene after knowing her details.
:lol10:

What scene was that?

Attachments

• BCB85A30-F57B-4B57-A813-60211B4F36D7.jpeg
    BCB85A30-F57B-4B57-A813-60211B4F36D7.jpeg
    571.2 KB · Views: 240
  • F6AEE46D-C42B-4A3E-9B45-53D8B368E36C.jpeg
    F6AEE46D-C42B-4A3E-9B45-53D8B368E36C.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 290
  • 8963E6F5-AA39-4057-9A75-29C311A22935.jpeg
    8963E6F5-AA39-4057-9A75-29C311A22935.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 283
  • 3C4135D0-9BDA-4D9E-898D-A4A9DCF8C29D.jpeg
    3C4135D0-9BDA-4D9E-898D-A4A9DCF8C29D.jpeg
    659.7 KB · Views: 217
  • F2C10E5C-2882-4E29-A6E7-8C4078320DA7.jpeg
    F2C10E5C-2882-4E29-A6E7-8C4078320DA7.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 45E3FF8E-324E-42F8-A37F-7D6D69E05C08.jpeg
    45E3FF8E-324E-42F8-A37F-7D6D69E05C08.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 202
  • 3C02E70C-9722-41BE-9863-8B174F5B3B82.jpeg
    3C02E70C-9722-41BE-9863-8B174F5B3B82.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 49EC6C1D-AFE4-422E-9927-AC8B2CC52F3A.jpeg
    49EC6C1D-AFE4-422E-9927-AC8B2CC52F3A.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 200
Why should kendrick lamar rap about his life and reality and just not use a word in his vocabulary? J. Coles new album is coming out should he just not say the n word because a little white boy wanna rap with. If people can censor themselves from swearing sometimes why don't they treat the n word the same? Oh, because some white muthafuckers really wanna say that shit.

It's not just about censoring the random word here and there, though.... like this is a Slick Rick album from 1992.

You got these rappers using that word multiple times in every line of the song. The hook is that word over and over. Even the title has that word right in it.

You censor that word, and there ain't no song left. And then you gonna be mad that someone who actually paid to buy the song (yes, I know nobody really pays for music anymore but you know what I mean) sings that word?

You're being silly, if that is the case.

I’m gonna finish with one last statement. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with re-upping someone’s content. There’s “re-upping” and “reposting”. Re-Upping is when the original posters link dies and you post it again from an original link. That’s honorable. Reposting is when you take an active link and post it as if it’s your original contribution. That’s deceitful. That’s all I’m saying. I’m done speaking on it. IYKYK

I’m gonna finish with one last statement. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with re-upping someone’s content. There’s “re-upping” and “reposting”. Re-Upping is when the original posters link dies and you post it again from an original link. That’s honorable. Reposting is when you take an active link and post it as if it’s your original contribution. That’s deceitful. That’s all I’m saying. I’m done speaking on it. IYKYK

No honor among these dudes bro.

It's not just about censoring the random word here and there, though.... like this is a Slick Rick album from 1992.

You got these rappers using that word multiple times in every line of the song. The hook is that word over and over. Even the title has that word right in it.

You censor that word, and there ain't no song left. And then you gonna be mad that someone who actually paid to buy the song (yes, I know nobody really pays for music anymore but you know what I mean) sings that word?

You're being silly, if that is the case.
So if a white guy buys a movie and there are catchy quotes in the movie that use the n word he can just say the quotes.

She kinda looks like her. Only a little though. She’s shades darker. The other chick is cuter though.

Six used to be mad cute.... I mean, she still is. But you can tell she's kinda getting up there in years now. She been in the game since around the time LaStarya first came out. They used to roll together back when Star was still in her righteous muslimah/hotep goddess phase. But the allure of OnlyFan$$$ pulled Star back into the streets while Six built a career as an incense-scented "femininity coach."

But they paid for it right

Yes, but movies and music interact with the human brain in different ways. And human beings interact differently with those media too.

For one thing, people don't drive around in their car all day playing the same movie over and over and reciting all the dialogue to it.

Back