Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Goes to say, you have no life outside this shit...thats the type shit that got this site on a downhill slope in comparison to what it could be.

Yep.... you're right. I have no life. Because I spend entire days ripping large OF accounts, creating new Megas and spending hours uploading them to share here.... just to see some joker take *my exact link* and post it again like they done did something.

It's shit like THIS that has got this site on the downswing. Not people who notice it and call it out. And this is why I'm likely to go back to coding :wtf11:

Instead of apologizing, he gets angry ... this guy is out of the ordinary !!! lol lmao
If the approach had been different, yeah...mf don't try and check me... I have 3x 16TB of various acquired content, sure if this shit wouldbt have happened I would posted more content previously posted. It only took 1 DM to bring this to my attention and I would have not only apologized but thankd the mf. Plz excuse my exit...

Yep.... you're right. I have no life. Because I spend entire days ripping large OF accounts, creating new Megas and spending hours uploading them to share here.... just to see some joker take *my exact link* and post it again like they done did something.

It's shit like THIS that has got this site on the downswing. Not people who notice it and call it out. And this is why I'm likely to go back to coding :wtf11:

If the approach had been different, yeah...mf don't try and check me... I have 3x 16TB of various acquired content, sure if this shit wouldbt have happened I would posted more content previously posted. It only took 1 DM to bring this to my attention and I would have not only apologized but thankd the mf. Plz excuse my exit...

relax dude ... you just had to admit your mistake ...

To be fair, I did include a "lol" at the end of my initial comment to soften the aggression and show that I'm not starting a fight.

Yes, it's a bit annoying but I'm not losing sleep over it. The fuck I look like trynna fight dudes over some content I don't even own? However, I did spend a whole goddamn day uploading the 50GB of that file and it's discouraging as hell when I see people re-circulating *the exact link*.... The least folks could do is to transfer it to their own cloud drive. I almost wanted to go deactivate the link, just for lulz but fortunately I can't remember the burner I used right now lol

To be fair, I did include a "lol" at the end of my initial comment to soften the aggression and show that I'm not starting a fight.

Yes, it's a bit annoying but I'm not losing sleep over it. The fuck I look like trynna fight dudes over some content I don't even own? However, I did spend a whole goddamn day uploading the 50GB of that file and it's discouraging as hell when I see people re-circulating *the exact link*.... The least folks could do is to transfer it to their own cloud drive. I almost wanted to go deactivate the link, just for lulz but fortunately I can't remember the burner I used right now lol

Yes, that friend must take an anger management course ... lmao

stop cry

First of all, I apologize...my bad fr. Also. you just enlightened me on A LOT I did'nt know... I've been putn in work elsewhere for other methods of obtaining but was trying to get a feel of this site and posting. I assure you, I will be more mindful and considerate in the future if I come back. Yall have a good one...

stop cry

First of all, I apologize...my bad fr. Also. you just enlightened me on A LOT I did'nt know... I've been putn in work elsewhere for other methods of obtaining but was trying to get a feel of this site and posting. I assure you, I will be more mindful and considerate in the future if I come back. Yall have a good one...

attaboy...

you would be correct lol
That's disappointing, would have been appreciated. Not even see thru?
[/QUOTE]
she did one last year but it cost a lot, here is a teaser she used to sell it

Attachments

• 828x1593_5819fbe3510c7fc29d1c711fbca4ebef.jpg
    828x1593_5819fbe3510c7fc29d1c711fbca4ebef.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 150
Back