Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Man I thought this site was to post ass and tittys?! I get it you gotta code shit so mf profile and post don’t get clapped. But I can’t stand the weirdos that sit on here all day crying about what somebody asked for. Crying about having to help a mf decode. Crying about what’s already been posted and what hasn’t. STFU!!! I can go weeks without being on here and come back to same mf whining. Either you gonna help a mf out with decoding or post a bitch a mf ask for or not!! Just like the annoying mfs that keep asking about decoding and bitches they wanna see it’s just as annoying to see you mfs whining about what you not gonna do for them. I mean damn I thought that was whole point of this page in the first place!!!!!

Man I thought this site was to post ass and tittys?! I get it you gotta code shit so mf profile and post don’t get clapped. But I can’t stand the weirdos that sit on here all day crying about what somebody asked for. Crying about having to help a mf decode. Crying about what’s already been posted and what hasn’t. STFU!!! I can go weeks without being on here and come back to same mf whining. Either you gonna help a mf out with decoding or post a bitch a mf ask for or not!! Just like the annoying mfs that keep asking about decoding and bitches they wanna see it’s just as annoying to see you mfs whining about what you not gonna do for them. I mean damn I thought that was whole point of this page in the first place!!!!!
I ain’t gonna lie I was a lurker at first then I understood why they did that so I stepped in and started to post

Looking back on your past message and I ain’t seen you drop one mega, idk maybe I missed it or you delete the message only thing I see you do is begging so you pretty much you really talking about yourself

Looking back on your past message and I ain’t seen you drop one mega, idk maybe I missed it or you delete the message only thing I see you do is begging so you pretty much you really talking about yourself

How I’m talmbout myself when I’m clearly talmbout mfs like you that sit on Here all day commenting negatively or crying bout everything the next mf asking for. Like I said either you gonna take the time to post or help a mf or you’re not it’s just that simple! No need to take the time to tell every person asking for content no dickhead!

All my shit has been taken down or deleted on purpose. I’m only saying the same thing y’all tell everyone else. But I guess it hurts too bad or y’all taking personal that a mf saying something bout y’all for a change! ??‍♂️??‍♂️

ABW is a PotLuck. WTF you bringing to the cookout?
52BFA544-9DFC-485F-B257-3CB947C2A930.gif

Besides you mfs ain’t doing nothing but proving my point. Because the same mfs I’m talking bout is the same mfs that’s upset commenting right now! Lol boy y’all funny lol I done got y’all dumb mfs boiling over this one!! Lol it’s just ass and tits guys I mean c’mon!!

Back