Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 320993

Official Desiree

https://mega.nz/folder/jwg21QRI#cIJlv3ZanBnA97IyD1O-xQ
Code 0.0

This chick stirred some trouble a few weeks back with the below tweet.

View attachment 320994

I figured it was a good time to do a rip of all her content (she doesn't have an 0n1y4ans, yet!)

View attachment 320995

Twitter/IG/YouTube/TikTok rips

Nice little body; bird-brain gets a pass from the simps for being light-skinned; hides behind make-up

Desirée Mitchell (@OfficialDesiree) Twitter Profile • sTweetly

officialdesiree hashtag on Twitter

Desirée on Twitter: Flaws and all ?…

Image may contain: 1 person
trash lol

So basically your job is to steal all my direct links and post 'em here behind ads fast before I do. All that right under my nose Nigga you don't even bother importing shit to your burner. Since you know they skip all your links, you're using mine instead just to get them clapped. You joined my Telegram Channel for the sole purpose of stealing my links and posting them here as if they belong to you. How low can you scumbag go?
You have no honor.

BUSTED!!

So basically your job is to steal all my direct links and post 'em here behind ads fast before I do. All that right under my nose Nigga you don't even bother importing shit to your burner. Since you know they skip all your links, you're using mine instead just to get them clapped. You joined my Telegram Channel for the sole purpose of stealing my links and posting them here as if they belong to you. How low can you scumbag go?
You have no honor.
Shut your bitch ass up, you been complaining about the same thing for the past few days, the links I post comes straight from Reddit, like who tf use telegram,

want her she so good

You have no honor.
You that link is really yours go take that up with the guys from Reddit or simply just stop sharing, fucking fool talking about honor. There is no honor in this game scumbag

today i learned a valuable lesson the hard way. Accidentally deleted my temp folder with completed rips from a week of collecting.

2 TB gona in a matter of seconds. I'm pissed :cry3:
I was just about to transfer them to the main folder :myheart:
Was it on Mega? If so, just go to your 'Rubbish Bin' and restore.

You have no honor.
CC8FEF79-6453-4715-8D05-CB0932BBCCB6.jpeg
This how much I made from your link, if you want it back I can PayPal you ?

Back