Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

i have been in this onlyfans game for 7 months. In all my 30+ years i have never been in direct contact or seen cp in my life. But in those 7m i have seen more CP then in my entire 30+ years.

I understand now when those facebook moderators got PTSD of seeing that shit every day. I always believed that shit would stay in the darkweb but now in this onlyfans craze people posting it everywhere.

Moderated forums, telegram,discords these sick people don't care who sees it. I had to take a few days off, just this week some sick fuck posted it in hoods discord

Last edited:
i have been in this onlyfans game for 7 months. In all my 30+ years i have never been in direct contact or seen cp in my life. But in those 7m i have seen more CP then in my entire 30+ years.

I understand now when those facebook moderators got PTSD of seeing that shit every day. I always believed that shit would stay in the darkweb but now in this onlyfans craze people posting it everywhere.

Moderated forums, telegram,discords these sick people don't care who sees it. I had to take a few days off, just this week some sick fuck posted it in hoods discord
Smh

Shit is ridiculous - from what I hear. I've personally still not come across it, thankfully, and hope I never do. But I'm paranoid by nature so I don't click on 99.9% of links in here or other forums, or just randomly import Megas from anyone, just from trusted sources (well, as much as you can trust an Internet nigga you don't know).

Shit is ridiculous - from what I hear. I've personally still not come across it, thankfully, and hope I never do. But I'm paranoid by nature so I don't click on 99.9% of links in here or other forums, or just randomly import Megas from anyone, just from trusted sources (well, as much as you can trust an Internet nigga you don't know).

CP is huge on twitter and they post the real pre teen shit on there. I only check twitter because there a nameless accounts dropping heat each day.

The cp i see on forums/TG is mostly underage 15 -17 I bet most of the niggas here have it and don't even know it. For example in the original 1.7 TB that is still being shared TODAY has the mati marroni nudes in it.

Chick was born on 1-19-2002 and those nudes were from when she was 16. So 99% of the people who have imported the 1.7 TB have it. Of course now with those new huge folder with the tik tok folder there is a girl called znabbel. She turned 17 last month the nudes in that folder were from when she was 16

Unless you do folder management you would never know that your walking around with cp on your phone. Imagine getting detained and they check your phone or computer....

CP is huge on twitter and they post the real pre teen shit on there. I only check twitter because there a nameless accounts dropping heat each day.

The cp i see on forums/TG is mostly underage 15 -17 I bet most of the niggas here have it and don't even know it. For example in the original 1.7 TB that is still being shared TODAY has the mati marroni nudes in it.

Chick was born on 1-19-2002 and those nudes were from when she was 16. So 99% of the people who have imported the 1.7 TB have it. Of course now with those new huge folder with the tik tok folder there is a girl called znabbel. She turned 17 last month the nudes in that folder were from when she was 16

Unless you do folder management you would never know that your walking around with cp on your phone. Imagine getting detained and they check your phone or computer....
Who imports all 1.7 TB tho? I only look for hoes i like and download i don’t even bother to import

Back