Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Man. Leeches and beggars were extra mad yesterday. At first I was like, "this is too easy to be effective, everyone will figure this out." LMAO. Never underestimate the stupidity of a leech.

But if they thought this was bad, wait until the development of The Contributor Codes, reserved exclusively for members with:

1) a rep as vets and active posters
2) a certain length of time in the thread
3) a certain number of posts or ABW bucks
4) no history of repeated begging, spamming, or ad links

Gonna be fun.

:lol9:
Working on this now. Coded drops only for those listed in your post.

DM me who wanna figure this out lol
and stop educating on this thread Google it urself or DM someone

Working on this now. Coded drops only for those listed in your post.
None of this coding shit should be necessary. There are forums that restrict viewing links to active posters, posters that meet certain criteria like number of posts, etc. Only if we had an admin that actually gave the tiniest fuck about making this place better.

But nope. To have some sanity here, everyone has to be inconvenienced. While it's fun watching these idiot leeches heads explode, by making these codes, I feel like an ad linker wasting everybody's time, adding minutes to something that should be a one-second click. Just bullshit.

None of this coding shit should be necessary. There are forums that restrict viewing links to active posters, posters that meet certain criteria like number of posts, etc. Only if we had an admin that actually gave the tiniest fuck about making this place better.

But nope. To have some sanity here, everyone has to be inconvenienced. While it's fun watching these idiot leeches heads explode, by making these codes, I feel like an ad linker wasting everybody's time, adding minutes to something that should be a one-second click. Just bullshit.
Im just confused i come on here & x=0 & things

Back