Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

If shit get shut down, niggas gonna move to torrents.. how they gonna stop that?
They can't stop any of this shit .. onlyfans rips/videos have been on torrents since they first came out .. its just easier for leechers to download from Mega or a filehoster vs. torrents .. the only ones who can slow shit down are the ones who own the servers/sites .. like Mega.nz / Rapidgator etc etc even then you can't control shit like that .. they can't even stop the flow of CP that is on their servers so imagine them trying to make some hoes happy .. there are a lot of trolls going around and reporting links (claiming its CP or some other fucked up shit) smh .. the funny thing about this is these retarded bitches mad kuz niggas sharing their videos "without their permission" but these hoes have all types of "copyrighted material" playing in their videos .. that they are selling lol .. that shit works both ways

You’re Misinformed my nigga... again G I ain’t sent nothing I asked a question. I’m attracted to women. Whether they’re born or that way or not. If they are Passable I’m attracted‍♂. It’s plenty of muhfckas that’s attracted that won’t speak up and live they truth. I’m not one of em. At the end of the day If I offended you for asking a general question on the thread my apologies my Nigga. Bless
This is where we're at now? Woman no longer means adult *female* human being? The absolute nerve of this man, calling people "misinformed" :lol9:.

Nobody here cares for your preferences bruh (you like what you like), but don't come out here perverting language and biology in a place where there's an understanding of what's meant by "Come see all your favorite girls". Even if we're all "misinformed", nobody is on this thread for an education. Just naked bitches.

They can't stop any of this shit .. onlyfans rips/videos have been on torrents since they first came out .. its just easier for leechers to download from Mega or a filehoster vs. torrents .. the only ones who can slow shit down are the ones who own the servers/sites .. like Mega.nz / Rapidgator etc etc even then you can't control shit like that .. they can't even stop the flow of CP that is on their servers so imagine them trying to make some hoes happy .. there are a lot of trolls going around and reporting links (claiming its CP or some other fucked up shit) smh .. the funny thing about this is these retarded bitches mad kuz niggas sharing their videos "without their permission" but these hoes have all types of "copyrighted material" playing in their videos .. that they are selling lol .. that shit works both ways
Yeah, niggas been putting debatable bitches in these megas. That's why I don't import shit or click anything that don't have a onlyfans watermark

MAN!! These bitches don't even understand copyright. Every time they play some Drake in the background in a video they sell for profit, they're violating copyright. That some were celebrating the DMCA news as if it worked in their favour shows how dumb they are.

In an ideal world where niggas code names, aren't opportunistic resellers of content, and don't go around social media bragging about the 2TB stash they have that's 40% duplicates, these women would never know it's even happening. As it were, niggas are childish/selfish. Still, even WITH that, these hoes think that screen recording is their problem, when screen recording is only done by amateurs. Only banking apps have that level of security, and that's on phones. The niggas who rip those high bitrate videos straight off the site laugh at that suggestion. Disney/Netflix/Hulu etc. all still get their shit pirated, and they have MUCH more capacity to prevent it. If the intenet wants it, it'll get it. OnlyFans doesn't have the juice these hoes thinks it has. We'll stay eating.

This is where we're at now? Woman no longer means adult *female* human being? The absolute nerve of this man, calling people "misinformed" :lol9:.

Nobody here cares for your preferences bruh (you like what you like), but don't come out here perverting language and biology in a place where there's an understanding of what's meant by "Come see all your favorite girls". Even if we're all "misinformed", nobody is on this thread for an education. Just naked bitches.

You right my Nigga I’m all the way outta pocket.... respect

For those askin for people buy shit fo dem
Here

Stop asking people to buy the onlyfans for y’all in here

For those askin for people buy shit fo dem
Here

Stop asking people to buy the onlyfans for y’all in here

Yo this buying shit is pissing me off the whole point of this thread is FREE MEGAS??

Back