Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 266078

And you’ve brought what to the table young man apart from public shesfreaky links and recycled megas that we’ve all seen lol?

Not one person in The Fundraised and The Fundraiser has complained and for good reason: the content stays up, stays fresh, stays chocolate and stays sexy

I’ma break off some crumbs out of Fundraiser long enough for you to jerk as long as you keep my name out ya mouth and let us enjoy in peace. Not posting links so I can go out sad like the rest of you.

Get it while it’s hot:
TALK YO SHHH Jay !!!

Its crazy, we had to put you on the spot for you to drop some fruits out that Eden place, US, peasants, thank you warmly.

At this point the business plan looked good but was shaky (What separate him from "HMU Lol" guys from Reddit ?) but we are relieved now people !

But I still got some questions tho, yeah, crazy.

Ain't it more interesting to give here and there some "crumbs" as you say to add more value and foundation to a partially veiled business ?
And talking about recycled shesfreaky and mega links, the megas you posted, aint it the free "curated" fundraiser broken down version mega that you give as a "candy" to anyone that HYU on Discord ? hmm....

On a positive note, I sincerely respect the hustle, there's a definitely a mindfulness behind your work.

Last edited:
Yeaaa if you a male looking for dudes with dicks or dudes with fake vaginas that used to have dicks. You are a FULL BLOW HOMOSEXUAL. All I'm saying this ain't a gay site and we ain't posting gay shit. We like women here, not dudes who call themselves women. Please dont come here with thatView attachment 265403
You’re Misinformed my nigga... again G I ain’t sent nothing I asked a question. I’m attracted to women. Whether they’re born or that way or not. If they are Passable I’m attracted‍♂️. It’s plenty of muhfckas that’s attracted that won’t speak up and live they truth. I’m not one of em. At the end of the day If I offended you for asking a general question on the thread my apologies my Nigga. Bless

Back