Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

@Diar u a goat for skipping no cap & whoever else skip too & @DIGITALCRIMINAL can u do ur self promo in the dm?? U get a mf excited every time u post them lame 1 pic promo samples bruhh hit the mfs directly for they can buy, u more of a tease than the hoes bra:cry:

Lol, it wouldn't be in anyone's favour if I kept my photos to the DMs.
Posting here works all the time, and at least I'm partially contributing instead of arguing or spamming discord links.

If I didn't respect the thread and some of the people here and just wanted money; I would have coded an automatic script that posts non-skippable adware links that redirect to dead mega links along with my single image; so... just let me post my single image in peace, please...

Lol, it wouldn't be in anyone's favour if I kept my photos to the DMs.
Posting here works all the time, and at least I'm partially contributing instead of arguing or spamming discord links.

If I didn't respect the thread and some of the people here and just wanted money; I would have coded an automatic script that posts non-skippable adware links that redirect to dead mega links along with my single image; so... just let me post my single image in peace, please...
You're a vile one Mr. Digi

Back