Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Bruh........yall doing wayyyyy too much arguing and talking in here bout dudes discord shyt. My opinion just post in here like yall been doing and if the link dies you just miss out unless someone reup. Plain and simple. And what fam should have did instead of charging people is just screen them. If they haven't posted at least 3 links in here they shouldn't be able to join instead of charging. That way you know if they legit or not.

Bruh........yall doing wayyyyy too much arguing and talking in here bout dudes discord shyt. My opinion just post in here like yall been doing and if the link dies you just miss out unless someone reup. Plain and simple. And what fam should have did instead of charging people is just screen them. If they haven't posted at least 3 links in here they shouldn't be able to join instead of charging. That way you know if they legit or not.

Okay, out of respect for this board, I deleted my post.

Edit- percules did nothing wrong, It was my fault for stupidly deleting links.

Last edited:
this nigga was deleting shit out the archive like wtf are you doing if it was a misunderstanding dm on here but this is your last shot if not ill refund the petty $5 lol i ain't hurting...

It was clearly a misunderstanding. I did not realize deleting a link would delete it for the whole discord( First time joining a discord)...My bad homey, I apologize.

Back