Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Who you talking about? These mofo slow, dumb or just can't read. Had/ got a good thing and people done ruined it. Granted I never paid for any of these and people who posting they discords it's all free shit. You don't think what's getting posted in them discords not getting posted on here.
the reddit nigga

i already know it is, these hoes onlyfans getting passed around more than they get passed around in real life.

but to call niggas lame when he doing the same lame nigga shit had me baffled, like the nerve.

the reddit nigga

i already know it is, these hoes onlyfans getting passed around more than they get passed around in real life.

but to call niggas lame when he doing the same lame nigga shit had me baffled, like the nerve.
Yea it's a lot of the pot calling the kettle black in here. Ain't naan person in here above anybody else, everybody in here asking for some broad to beat off to.

That’s Why I ain t sharing all my shit was on a burner account but I get tired of making shit to share I got nova savage, ohcaress, luvee, piiinky1, ivythecharacter. And few other bitches not on here I was bout to share but fuck all that
Dm me that Luvee and Nova homie

Reactions: Mee
10TB Asian Hoes
Sheesh that mega need to be broken down ain't no way in hell nobody will be able to download that before it get clapped. Good shit though

the reddit nigga

Nigga I called y’all lame for always bitching about me posting links. I called y’all lame for reporting my page. That’s why I called y’all lame. I don’t go around telling these thots that y’all posting they links but y’all butthurt lame ass nigga wanna report some shit cuz y’all don’t want me posting. Y’all niggas lame

Back