Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This Bitch Lala Koi tried to sell a sextape from the strokesxxx mega as her before she(koi) started making her own sextapes. Lmao I ain’t knocking the bitch cuz hoes scandalous but she could have did a better job of cropping out the beds I know damn well the hoe ain’t got the same exact sheets as them mfs.
View attachment 216651
View attachment 216652
View attachment 216653
:niggaa:
So any of u niggas who bought that video or the video of her pussy that’s mrsstrokes pussy u silly mf
lmao man that shit tragic but you got lalakoi mega tho ?

Aye man, I know damn well somebody in here sittin on fineassariii, you might have her in your shit as ‘Playboyhunny’ but I kno somebody in here got her

nigga you also on here stalking and reposting links, taking lame ass shots on reddit

so you lame as well.

anyways, @Banginscrew901 get him outta here, shit about to fly off the rails again
Who you talking about? These mofo slow, dumb or just can't read. Had/ got a good thing and people done ruined it. Granted I never paid for any of these and people who posting they discords it's all free shit. You don't think what's getting posted in them discords not getting posted on here.

Back