Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I want so badly to be moderator to this page so i can purge this place with no mercy. Linkvertise - BAN, binbucks - BAN, any shortener - BAN, Discord or Telegram - BAN, Selling - BAN. Go on Reddit and spam there, like everybody does. Jesus, you guys ruined this place with shit packs repacked over and over again.
bro did you ever make another discord?

I want so badly to be moderator to this page so i can purge this place with no mercy. Linkvertise - BAN, binbucks - BAN, any shortener - BAN, Discord or Telegram - BAN, Selling - BAN. Go on Reddit and spam there, like everybody does. Jesus, you guys ruined this place with shit packs repacked over and over again.
This is a years old fight. They can force people to not post OnlyOneRhonda, but they can't stop ad links? Of course they could, but they don't. So, the only conclusion is that, to them, traffic is traffic. They'll take it, even if it turns the place into a flea market.

Well, back to lurking and leeching.

Back